The Flash

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Hot annoying chick is hot. She's this show's "Rachel" from Suits.

the-flash-season-2-candice-patton-01.jpg

Rachel-is-wearing-a-French-Connection-Dress-Christian-Louboutin-Shoes.jpg

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Could there be any more jungle fever on this show? Also, please spare me all of the romantic crap already.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The actress who plays Iris is hot, so... there's that.

We met her at ComicCon (kind of). I don't know if she has some sort of anxiety disorder in front of people, but the other people from the CW shows were speaking in Q&A sessions. She was there for two days, and only signed autographs. You couldn't even get a family picture with her. She would not allow anyone to take a picture of her, even if you paid.

Her and Lou Ferrigno seemed like they were pretty aloof and unappreciative of nerd culture. Some of the people there were there and having fun. Hell, Joffrey from GoT had a ten minute conversation with me. I had a longer conversation with Stan Lee and William Shatner than her. She definitely came off as not wanting to be there or interact with the fans. She had family in the area, and I wonder if she went to Comic Con just as an excuse to get away from shooting the show.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We met her at ComicCon (kind of). I don't know if she has some sort of anxiety disorder in front of people, but the other people from the CW shows were speaking in Q&A sessions. She was there for two days, and only signed autographs. You couldn't even get a family picture with her. She would not allow anyone to take a picture of her, even if you paid.

Her and Lou Ferrigno seemed like they were pretty aloof and unappreciative of nerd culture. Some of the people there were there and having fun. Hell, Joffrey from GoT had a ten minute conversation with me. I had a longer conversation with Stan Lee and William Shatner than her. She definitely came off as not wanting to be there or interact with the fans. She had family in the area, and I wonder if she went to Comic Con just as an excuse to get away from shooting the show.
Ferrigno was a pretty big asshole when I met him at comic con

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ferrigno was a pretty big asshole when I met him at comic con

A friend of mine goes to bodybuilding shows, and said the same thing about Ferrigno (who goes to those shows also). All he cares about is the money for his autograph, and then he has no interest in you after.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
As much as I enjoy this show, I feel no sense of danger or urgency. It's next to impossible for anyone to stay dead in these CW DC shows and if all else fails lol timetravel reset everything bullshit. I also don't care for kid flash. I never read the comics so I have no idea if he is true to the character or not. He's just too vanilla and similar to Barry. I like the actor so it's not an acting thing, the character is just fucking generic.

Ganthorn

N00b
One thing that bugs me a bit is the plot convenient power inconsistencies. Like sometimes he dodges bullets and other times he can't dodge a blow dart. Maybe I can give a pass to the second one because he was just in a big brawl and wiped out but the first one he straight up says THIS IS A TRAP and then doesn't dodge it. Also what kind of knockout stuff does Grodd have that he can't metabolize away fast like with alcohol. That is the problem with some of the more powerful heroes. Flash, Superman, etc have had so much power creep over the years its hard to write for them consistently without someone else up to their power like other speedsters. They could have easily made the dart thing make more sense with having dozens of them flying at him and he just can't dodge them all or something.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Markel is in a different league, I dont find Iris pretty at all even though they have very similar features
I agree 100% that Markel is a different league. She's amazing. Iris is somewhat of a lesser version of the same. Most of the time, I don't care for her, but some times she looks pretty good.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I really enjoyed the gorilla city episodes. CGI was obviously TV-budget level, but it was cool to see them do something so ambitious.

Also Harry interacting with HR is fantastic. Tom Cavanagh is so great.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
One thing that bugs me a bit is the plot convenient power inconsistencies. Like sometimes he dodges bullets and other times he can't dodge a blow dart. Maybe I can give a pass to the second one because he was just in a big brawl and wiped out but the first one he straight up says THIS IS A TRAP and then doesn't dodge it. Also what kind of knockout stuff does Grodd have that he can't metabolize away fast like with alcohol. That is the problem with some of the more powerful heroes. Flash, Superman, etc have had so much power creep over the years its hard to write for them consistently without someone else up to their power like other speedsters. They could have easily made the dart thing make more sense with having dozens of them flying at him and he just can't dodge them all or something.

The Flash could solve so many of his problems if he had super speed.

It's pretty groan worthy how poorly he uses his powers sometimes. No don't run directly into the gorilla's shield. No don't let 120 pound girl judo throw you into another dimension. For the love of god you move faster than people can think.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How did super speed decrease the amount of time it takes for pancake batter to cook/bacon to fry in a pan on a stove? Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

That and him showing Wally how to phase with his hand, only to then allow Wally to train to phase by running headfirst into a wall a few times.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Show has gotten super sappy. It's like the sci-fi Family Matters at this point. I currently give no fucks about the show.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
How did super speed decrease the amount of time it takes for pancake batter to cook/bacon to fry in a pan on a stove? Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Speedsters have been shown to be able to alter time, both in the comics and in the show. And they can make things faster (or slower) around them.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do comic book spoilers apply to the show? This last episode seemed very close to a Savitar storyline.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I think last episode was a new low in stupidly manufactured drama.

Not wearing an engagement ring ? Seriously, that was just utterly weak sauce.