The Flash

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
In attack on gorilla city, I noticed that jessie and wally were supposed to be dealing with a meta who can control gravity. All I remember them doing is stopping a run of the mill bank robbery. Did I fall asleep, or did a big chunk get cut?

It's even in the TMDB synopsis. Which I can't post in the box below for some reason.

https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/60735-the-flash/season/3/episode/13

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The Flash
EpisodePosters

Attack on Gorilla City
Season: 3
Episode: 13
Air Date: 2017-02-21

GUEST STARS: Keith David, Jessica Camacho, David Sobolov, Violett Beane

When Jesse Quick informs the team that her father has been abducted, Barry, Caitlin, Cisco and Julian voyage to Earth-2 on a rescue mission to save Harry from Gorilla City. As they trek through the forest, Barry and the team are immediately captured and brought to Grodd. Grodd tells them he needs their help to stop Solovar, the leader of Gorilla City, as Solovar wants to invade Earth-1. Meanwhile, back on Earth-1, Jesse and Kid Flash hit the streets to stop a metahuman that can control gravity, with H.R. and Joe guiding them from S.T.A.R. Labs.

Testing something

8Nsh1tNBjRpJm2UeBOp9k3p0VwG.jpg

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The Flash
EpisodePosters

Attack on Gorilla City
Season: 3
Episode: 13
Air Date: 2017-02-21

When Jesse Quick informs the team that her father has been abducted, Barry, Caitlin, Cisco and Julian voyage to Earth-2 on a rescue mission to save Harry from Gorilla City. As they trek through the forest, Barry and the team are immediately captured and brought to Grodd. Grodd tells them he needs their help to stop Solovar, the leader of Gorilla City, as Solovar wants to invade Earth-1. Meanwhile, back on Earth-1, Jesse and Kid Flash hit the streets to stop a metahuman that can control gravity, with H.R. and Joe guiding them from S.T.A.R. Labs.

I tried it both ways. Initially I had something in the reply box. Then after I posted that, I tried a few times with nothing in there.

Obviously it's working now

8Nsh1tNBjRpJm2UeBOp9k3p0VwG.jpg

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't have enough middle fingers for you so I must say to you.. GOOD DAY SIR.

Dear God Almighty that was horrible. I went in hoping to see them pull off something like Once More, With Feeling... what I got? It was like irritable bowel syndrome, but in musical form.

There was nothing wrong with the episode and everything wrong with your lack of a soul, you jaded fuck.

Ganthorn

N00b
In attack on gorilla city, I noticed that jessie and wally were supposed to be dealing with a meta who can control gravity. All I remember them doing is stopping a run of the mill bank robbery. Did I fall asleep, or did a big chunk get cut?

It's even in the TMDB synopsis. Which I can't post in the box below for some reason.

Season 3

I think it got cut. I noticed that on the synopsis as well.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I fully expected to not like this weeks episode and ended up really enjoying it. I was impressed and would say it was one of my favorites this year. It was just fun.

The I like musicals line was really good.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I just watched the musical episode. I had relatively high hopes, but it was garbage. I can't think of any redeeming qualities. They didn't sing much (which turned out to be a blessing because they both had shit voices) and they didn't use the excuse to put all the girls into even skimpier outfits. I'd rather have seen them go whole hog with it instead of barely dipping the toe in.

Was it Joe who did the bad lip synching or malcom? Whoever it was, I can't imagine how bad his voice is that he got some help while the rest of them got none.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The last episode was pure shit. The only redeeming quality was when they offered to sale the soundtrack for it. I laughed my ass off. Seemed like a long ways to go
for a punchline though.

Last edited:

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Can someone explain to me why Caitlin becomes all murderous when her freezy powers get turned on?

Also, the thing with Iris is just dumb. She should go to a remote island somewhere and hang out until this whole Savitar thing blows over.

Caliane

show has never given a real reason.

part of it is, traditionally Killer frost has been a villain. There have been multiple Killer frosts. First 2 were psychopaths. Child killing, rapist, full on bat shit crazy murderers. Among the very few irredeemable female villains.
Third Killer frost was an energy vampire. Also, 100% a villain, but more like a vampire. Like, just living without sucking up heat energy from living things is painful. She needs to kill to live. The energy given off by Firestorm, is like ambrosia.
( I may be mis-remembering which is which.)

Someone high up in DC apparently fucking LOVES Killerfrost. about 10? years ago, she was remade with Flashpoint. And started showing up in everything. Went from obscure as fuck nemesis of a z list hero, to #2 most prominent villain behind Harley quinn. More appearances then the Joker. Injustice, the moba, the CCG, every animated show, DC hero girls, Escape from arkham, young justice, etc, etc. shes been on the Justice league, suicide squad etc. The flash tv show here.
And with this reemergence, moved from full on psycho to sympathetic anti-hero. Energy vampire powers are now an ACCIDENT, caused by her evil male scientist cohorts. She resists her vampire powers, and is mostly misunderstood.

Its kindof baffling.

Ladro

Anomaly
This is one of those shows that has turned into more soap opera than comic book hero adventures, trials and tribulations. I get that's CW's MO but god damn this season is pretty bad. It feels like they're abusing Flashpoint too much to make it more dramatic. I watch this at 1.3x speed (Quick Mode) on my Tivo and it still drags on...