The Flash

Sevens

Log Wizard
As a non comic book reader this is some bullshit. They showed and went out of their way to say he had no powers and now they fucking spoil it. I enjoyed not knowing what was coming.
The reason they released the pictures is that they were filming a scene outside with a big crowd around and didnt want the pics leaking onto the interwebz so they went ahead and put them out there in HD posed photos. Not like they can keep anything secret any more really

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Stop your fucking nerd rage. I never read a flash comic book.
So you are not only racist (with your afro comment), but ignorant also? If you go out and suck a dick (assuming you aren't doing that already), you could get the trifecta!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who is the guy on the right (played by Todd Lasance)?

rrr_img_136679.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So you are not only racist (with your afro comment), but ignorant also? If you go out and suck a dick (assuming you aren't doing that already), you could get the trifecta!
lol afro is racist now too? I'm glad I don't get those memos.

Unrelated, the suits on that show look like they fit like garbage. Even barry's. I liked that they look like leather, but then you see the still photos and you know why superheroes tend to wear spandex. Anyone know what the actual costumes are made of?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like a big pile of awesome, but sure hope they do something to Wally's suit to not look like it was sponsored by McDonalds.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Flash Point Paradox is some baller shit. Can't wait.
That said, it "appears" that Wally West is only a speedster in Flash's alternate reality. I wonder if he'll maintain in the real world, once they're out of the Flash Point.

Column_sl

shitlord
Not as excited as you guys because of the last half of season 2. That was some ham fisted writing with the Speed Force, and Barry's character progression, instead of growing has devolved since the first episode.

How many times has he found peace with his Mom's death to just try to save her again.....

Also Flashpoint relies heavily on Thomas Wayne, and they have none of the key players in that story arc other then Thawne...

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
lUFK7ElGCk9kVEryDJHICeNdmd1.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]The Flash[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2014-10-07[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]After a particle accelerator causes a freak storm, CSI Investigator Barry Allen is struck by lightning and falls into a coma. Months later he awakens with the power of super speed, granting him the ability to move through Central City like an unseen guardian angel. Though initially excited by his newfound powers, Barry is shocked to discover he is not the only "meta-human" who was created in the wake of the accelerator explosion -- and not everyone is using their new powers for good. Barry partners with S.T.A.R. Labs and dedicates his life to protect the innocent. For now, only a few close friends and associates know that Barry is literally the fastest man alive, but it won't be long before the world learns what Barry Allen has become...The Flash.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Flashpoint.
October 4th.

Last edited by a moderator:

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like they will use Flashpoint as an excuse to move Supergirl to the same world, at least I think I would if I was them

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I feel like they will use Flashpoint as an excuse to move Supergirl to the same world, at least I think I would if I was them

I have a feeling that might be the only significant change they make once he "resolves" flashpoint. Other than probably keeping the Wally speed forced up.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mirror Master and Top were cast for S3, I wish they would extend characters do be more of a threat than just a weekly villain. Every season is going to be a speedter as the main villain. They could have easily made other characters like Shade, Mirror Master, Captain Cold as the season long villain

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rewatched Flashpoint Paradox to get ready for the new season and forgot how much I enjoyed that movie. Wish DC was able to adapt it into movie and not ruin it