The Foler Farewell Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The current amod team, but again I can't say if LLR would even allow that decision to be made. If people actually want to see it change, I'm simply presenting a way to at least attempt to make that happen if they care enough to do so.

Oh yeah that makes sense. For a second I thought you meant the betters.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
It should not be concurrent. Otherwise that disproportionately benefits the single bettor.

This seems reasonable but it's why I think the biggest priority of amod overseeing bets should be to ensure that both sides understand and agree to the terms. Foler arguing over the math right from the start shows he didn't intend it to be consecutive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
He lost 4 bets at once? Try not to lose any more bets on your way through the parking lot!

And don't pick on him for driving a really old car. One day he too can afford a new one, and trap his kids in it like I do

/salute
It's true. My pista 488 is a 2019 model.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Alright, PM me your phone number so I can pass it on to him through my Kremlin backchannels

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
This seems reasonable but it's why I think the biggest priority of amod overseeing bets should be to ensure that both sides understand and agree to the terms. Foler arguing over the math right from the start shows he didn't intend it to be consecutive.
It proves he's a pussy ass bitch who immediately wanted to take the bet back

• 1Tiresome

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Alright, PM me your phone number so I can pass it on to him through my Kremlin backchannels
Nice try comrade. Trump should already have my number. Just tell him to call.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
With all respect to Blazin Blazin , I don't agree with that interpretation of events.

First of all, Foler was making all kinds of ambiguous bet terms with multiple people from the start. Amod attempted to cut through the confusion by interpreting the various bet terms being thrown around. All parties did agree to it at the time, which was early November. If the parties DIDN'T agree to it, why haven't they spent the last 2 months protesting those terms, instead of waiting until the outcome of the bet was certain? Lastly, Foler is a troll and will do everything possible to confuse the issue now that he sees he's going to lose. If the situation were reversed, he would not be protesting anything and would instead be crowing about how he won.

With all of that in mind, I'm extremely disinclined to alter the terms of this bet.
If you don't want to do the time, don't make the bet.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
With all respect to Blazin Blazin , I don't agree with that interpretation of events.

First of all, Foler was making all kinds of ambiguous bet terms with multiple people from the start. Amod attempted to cut through the confusion by interpreting the various bet terms being thrown around. All parties did agree to it at the time, which was early November. If the parties DIDN'T agree to it, why haven't they spent the last 2 months protesting those terms, instead of waiting until the outcome of the bet was certain? Lastly, Foler is a troll and will do everything possible to confuse the issue now that he sees he's going to lose. If the situation were reversed, he would not be protesting anything and would instead be crowing about how he won.

With all of that in mind, I'm extremely disinclined to alter the terms of this bet.

You didn't say something nice about Foler.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
You say you don't agree then have a paragraph that I largely agree with again I'm not defending Foler (he hung himself),

Concurrent or consecutive should have been stated in the terms solidifying the bet. That is my statement, and I'm okay with you and others disagreeing with that though I'm not sure you do. You have Zyyz saying Foler complained "immediately" and you now saying there has been no complaint for 2 months.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You say you don't agree then have a paragraph that I largely agree with again I'm not defending Foler (he hung himself),

Concurrent or consecutive should have been stated in the terms solidifying the bet. That is my statement, and I'm okay with you and others disagreeing with that though I'm not sure you do. You have Zyyz saying Foler complained "immediately" and you now saying there has been no complaint for 2 months.
Idk how long it was but we put forward amods interpretation in the bet thread and it was agreed upon. Just ban the bitch

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

I'm literally protesting nothing and other ppl keep making threads or bringing it up lol.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users