The Foler Farewell Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This is too much. Gonna go walk off a cliff.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Idk how long it was but we put forward amods interpretation in the bet thread and it was agreed upon. Just ban the bitch

It's going to happen, the bet will be honored. I already told amod team I'd swing the axe but there have been several people PM'ing and posting that they would serve his time or asking for leniency. All I did was present a way for MAYBE for that to occur and why. I doubt anything is going to change.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It's going to happen, the bet will be honored. I already told amod team I'd swing the axe but there have been several people PM'ing and posting that they would serve his time or asking for leniency. All I did was present a way for MAYBE for that to occur and why I doubt anything is going to change.
Hmmm, our black posters want their dicks sucked by him?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'm like 99% sure this is a psy op to get me banned. Y'all are lighting a reichstag fire.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
there have been several people PM'ing and posting that they would serve his time

lol, lets hear some names

who is willing to lay down for foler?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
You can find several posted openly without any need for me to state a name, so if you care, go looking.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Blazin Blazin this is treason against the entire forum. Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule i demand we invoke a recall vote immediately.
0e3.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The man who sucks jogger cock for pleasure gets a temp ban.

The man who had to suck jogger cock to survive lock up gets perma banned.

A truly unjust world
Well it sounds like him and Foler could get together irl to pass some time while banned.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users