1610743339184.png
1610743346372.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Very Important Information -

On Thursday I got a phone call from an old friend of my Mom's that I haven't talked to in years. His name is Siegfried Fischbacher, yes he's the well known guy from 'Siegfried and Roy'. He said he had information that should cancel out Foler's ban bet along with photo evidence that Foler doesn't just enjoy black meat. He seemed to know first hand that Foler actually prefers old white meat "most" of the time. He seemed upset but told me he felt great, was doing good, and of sound mind.

Anyway, Siegfried promised to PM MusicForFish MusicForFish and Lanx Lanx first thing today with proof showing a FOH conspiracy that was going to bust this whole case wide open.

Have you guys heard from him yet and if so can you share any info?

• 2Worf
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

On Thursday I got a phone call from an old friend of my Mom's that I haven't talked to in years. His name is Siegfried Fischbacher, yes he's the well known guy from 'Siegfried and Roy'. He said he had information that should cancel out Foler's ban bet along with photo evidence that Foler doesn't just enjoy black meat. He seemed to know first hand that Foler actually prefers old white meat "most" of the time. He seemed upset but told me he felt great, was doing good, and of sound mind.

Anyway, Siegfried promised to PM MusicForFish MusicForFish and Lanx Lanx first thing today with proof showing a FOH conspiracy that was going to bust this whole case wide open.

Literally all he sent us. I think you've been had bro.
2300fce67690a5c248e9d3b33edee9a8.28.jpg

• 1Picard
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Can you say something nice about me please.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Fuck no

I thought your Cutler bet & ban was pussy shit; there's no fucking way I'd set myself up for that same kind of stupid bullshit.

bro, would you take one of foler's ban sentences?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
bro, would you take one of foler's ban sentences?
No.

He recently said that he was never a Jug. He rejected the one bond that we still had between us.

Otherwise yes.

I've got like 6mo before the next Amod election, otherwise, so I could do a month.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user