The Galactic Cap Condom: Do you trust it?

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Injecting a polymer into one's body that's meant to stop the flow of fluids? I can't see how that could POSSIBLY go horribly wrong... like the doctor fucking up and getting some in a blood vessel. What do you call a stroke/heart attack/embolism when it's in your nuts?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd be more curious if someone could tell you actually had it. I can only imagine a lot of guys would say they did just to bareback someone and get them knocked up, not like it's going to make your shit glow neon.

Also this condom is a terrible idea, who wants to put tape on their junk for days at a time.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
"HOLD ON BABY. I NEED TO WAIT FOR YOUR SALIVA TO DRY OFF MY COCK SO I CAN GLUE THIS'ERE CONDOM THINGY TO THE TIP WHICH WILLTOTALLYNOT FALL OFF INSIDE YOUR 'GINER WHILE WE'RE BUMPIN' UGLIES. I SWEAR THIS IS NOT A PRELUDE TO A CREAMPIE..."

Said no guy who then went on to get laid ever.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Injecting a polymer into one's body that's meant to stop the flow of fluids? I can't see how that could POSSIBLY go horribly wrong... like the doctor fucking up and getting some in a blood vessel. What do you call a stroke/heart attack/embolism when it's in your nuts?
It doesn't block the flow, it shreds the tail as they pass by. So they can no longer swim up to fertilize the egg. You still ejaculate all your sperm. And there is simply no way a doctor is going to "accidentally" block a vessel when doing something that is an outpatient procedure. Anymore then they'd "accidentally" chop your balls off when giving you a vasectomy just because they happen to have a sharp object down there.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
What happens if you have horribly sweaty balls like I do? Will that initial tape bond deteriorate as I go about my day? I need to know so I can play just the tip with my newgirlfriendbaby momma.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
archer.jpg

The Master

Bronze Squire
Reduces the risk of juice getting into the urethra when grapefruiting, without any loss of sensation! Someone told me they tried this today and the only downside was the burning afterwards from some splashed juice that got in there. I immediately thought of this thread.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've been watching this since 2010 and I've donated a few times to the foundation funding the studies. I would have killed to have this in my youth but sadly I'll probably have a couple kids and a vasectomy by the time it hits the market. It I'm really surprised that the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation hasn't gotten behind it as it's non hormonal, reversible and costs pennies. Hell I'd make it free to any country in the third world that wanted it.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Is he expecting you to keep that adhesive on forever, because I don't even want to imagine ripping that shit off...the head...of your...dick.