The Galactic Cap Condom: Do you trust it?

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Condoms don't prevent herpes either (and as a whole other can of worms, it's not like herpes is the "worst" disease in the world, it's kinda annoying but not the end of the world), and bitches "forget" to take the pill, even in a long term relationship.

I'm not saying this is a better method, but jesus there needs to be something better.

iannis

Musty Nester
Could always go gay.

There is the risk of getting a vietnamese daughter, but it does seem to be a fairly low risk and the gestation is like 2-3 years.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My favorite part is between 0:38 and 0:48 where he says"AIDS has killed 25 million people, The Galactic Cap has the potential to lower that number significantly."

Guys, this thing canbring people back from the dead!

How can you not support it's use. It's a fucking miracle!

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
My favorite part is between 0:38 and 0:48 where he says"AIDS has killed 25 million people, The Galactic Cap has the potential to lower that number significantly."

Not to mention most of t he people dying of aids are in africa and didnt use condoms that exist now, and never would get this product. So basically it will have zero impact.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
When they list the 3 advantages to this thing they didn't quite line up the first letter of each line with the side of the turquoise box and the letters above/below, and it really bothered me. Watch it again and you'll see it; it's infuriating.

*Edit* I made a graphic to illustrate my point. You can see how the red lines come down at different places, whereas if the words were lined up correctly the red lines would overlap perfectly.
rrr_img_71800.jpg

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

I had the same exact thought damn near.

iannis

Musty Nester
Nanobots in my business? Sounds AWESOME.

Resistance is futile you will be ass-im-i-lated.