The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was my stomach. 6 dumb hick girls at my dumb hick middle school decided to stomp on my intestines a few dozen times each, until I couldn't shit right for the next 3 years, because I had a speech impediment and was smarter than everyone. I mentioned it in the Brahma thread on a similar topic.
Get over it. My public school experience was still worse than yours, and you don't hear me complaining about how I live in my parent's basement in my 30s and play video games 16 hours a day to escape from reality because if I spend too much time aware of my actual surroundings I'll kill myself.

Because unlike you I keep that shit to myself.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The only time in my life I've ever worn roller skates I knocked myself unconscious for 12 minutes, which is about 10 minutes longer than I was wearing them.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I'm not looking for pity (I'm looking for ideas) and I'm admitting all of my own mistakes, all of my bad patterns of thinking, and all of my fuckups. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Seriously, calling me a fucking narcissist is ridiculous. Any narcissism I had in my youth was literally and/or figuratively beaten out of me.
You are weak emotionally speaking, and you have a very frail ego. Until you're capable of accepting honest criticism, and you stop being defensive and insulating your negative personality traits, you're going to recycle the same problems. I've said my piece, I had no expectation of getting through to you.

iannis

Musty Nester
I didn't realize the "girls" in the TGWBYHT meant mom.
Stop judging me, shitlord. Mother says I'm handsome.

Norman-bates.png

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The eerie part is that picture is kind of how Mist described her appearence.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Mist, you need professional help, not ReRolled help. Seriously.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It was my stomach. 6 dumb hick girls at my dumb hick middle school decided to stomp on my intestines a few dozen times each, until I couldn't shit right for the next 3 years, because I had a speech impediment and was smarter than everyone. I mentioned it in the Brahma thread on a similar topic.
I get the feeling you tried to pull the same intellectually superior shtick you pull on here and deservedly out here.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I doubt anyone needs rerolled help but we can give our advice on things for what its worth.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It does.

Unfortunately.

Just because a woman is attracted to you, does not make her aroused by you. I learned that about 4 years too late.
I'm going to give you a free redpill dating tip. Any girl who says The Great Gatsby is one of her favorite books is a fucking cunt.

iannis

Musty Nester
I've tried a few times to make it into that book. The furthest I've ever gotten was chapter 3. It's JUST SO HORRIBLE.

I honestly do not understand why it's an "American Classic". I guess it's got all this symbolism about the Jazz Age and shit, but ugh. Who wants to actually READ that thing?

Maybe there's something wrong with me. I was talking to a girl a few days ago, just a friendly chat and she asked if I was married. No, not married not divorced no kids. And she just stares for a second and goes, "Dude. What the hell is wrong with you?" Yeah. You hit a certain age and that's the question isn't it? Most people just assume I'm a faggit.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
She's obviously captivated by tales of someone with a dick sweeping her off her feet and not a Louisiana swamp lady who lives with her mother and a broken weedeater...what a cunt.