the greatest streak in sports history has come to an end

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Undertaker has a serious affection for MMA, which is where Lesner came from. I imagine the Undertaker consented to this, happily.
No one watching wrestling is happy about that. During WM 30, there was dead silence for like ten minutes afterwards.

rrr_img_64382.jpg

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was ten minutes of silence enough time to work out a clean nut?
Actually, I went to go grab a snack. I told myself there was no reason to watch it, since Undertaker was going to go undefeated for 22 years.

I was more worried about the Daniel Bryan match.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What's the current greatest streak in sport's history? As in, one that's currently unbroken and held by someone who is currently competing.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I feel bad for all you who refuse to watch wrestling with an open mind. When wrestling is good, it is fucking awesome. When the Undertaker lost, I felt like someone punched me in the stomach. No movie, no television show, not even my beloved Chiefs blowing a huge lead in the playoffs has ever made me feel an emotion so strongly. I fucking love kayfabe; the whole concept is hilarious. Wrestling is like magic considering the slight of hand required to make something fake appear real.

This was awesome last night. Paul Heyman is the shit and I am excited that Cesaro is getting a big singles push:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel bad for all you who refuse to watch wrestling with an open mind. When wrestling is good, it is fucking awesome. When the Undertaker lost, I felt like someone punched me in the stomach. No movie, no television show, not even my beloved Chiefs blowing a huge lead in the playoffs has ever made me feel an emotion so strongly. I fucking love kayfabe; the whole concept is hilarious. Wrestling is like magic considering the slight of hand required to make something fake appear real.
Srsly. Nobody makes fun of chicks for watching soaps, and WWE writers are 10x better than writers for shit like Grey's Anatomy.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Heyman's promo after the Undertaker was one of the best I've ever heard. All he said was nanny nanny boo boo, and we were on the edge of our seats. We all booed him. An hour later, we were cheering him with Cesaro. What a pro.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You also forgot to add that he sneaks into movies like some 13 year old. lol

<3 Paige
nope, i pay for every time i go to the theater. what you keep misunderstanding is that i also walk over to other movies after the one i PAID for is finished and the movie looks any good. i know this is very difficult for somebody that watches pro wrestling, so let me know what else you dont understand.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why does it say registered sex offender below your forum name?
It goes back to an epic spaz back on FoH who was convinced he had outed me as a sex offender from Chicago, despite the fact that I've never lived in Chicago.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Would you walk up to an usher and tell them you are planning on "walking over to the other movies" once your movie is done? I doubt it. That is the literal definition of sneaking you fucking retard.

Now if you will excuse me, I am going to watch WWE Main Event on the WWE Network which, by the way, has turned into an incredible $9.99/month investment. I haven't heard anyone complaining about problems with the Wrestlemania broadcast (was perfect for me); a huge success.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
sneaking into the movies implies i did not pay to get in. which i have. the movie theater makes money off concessions, not tickets. when i watch other films i buy popcorn and/or soda. therefore i paid for what i went to see and i also paid for whatever else i saw to the theater chain by buying their overpriced snacks. the studio gets theirs, the theater gets theirs and i get 2-3 films to watch. everyone is happy.