The Hunt (2019)

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This is out for download so I assume it’s out for purchase. One of the two movies in theaters they are selling online because of coronavirus.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It was okay. Some funny parts for sure. Was worth a free watch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I watched this. It was enjoyable. Progressives hunting conservatives and conspiracy nuts for revenge. It was enjoyable and played on some expectations in a good way.

I was interested in this because I like Emma Roberts. She's been great in other horror and is hot.

I was mad she died almost first haha.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I thought the first hour was a ton of fun but the last act was just OK. Overall a good time.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I can’t imagine some of our posters here watching this without going into full triggered meltdown mode.

I think 3 or 4 of ours were duplicated on screen.

I liked it but didn’t love it, good enough for background.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I loved the first 2/3 or so. The last 1/3 was a bit flat which Is why its not a classic for me.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
This was a fun watch, some of you need to

giphy.gif

• 1Like

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
This is a pure comedy film hidden as something else. Haven't laughed this hard in awhile. A+

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
betty gilpin is amazing in this. she's got such bizarre idiosyncrasies that have NO explanation

• 2Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
betty gilpin is amazing in this. she's got such bizarre idiosyncrasies that have NO explanation
When she yells you fucked up bitch! She really channeled her inner white trash. She was interesting to watch.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
Betty Gilpin with a bad dye job, mental issues, and a deep south accent is apparently my fetish now.

Oh shit. Now I remember. She was the crazy Doctor in Nurse Jackie. She has a banging body when naked, which she was a handful of times on the show.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Betty Gilpin with a bad dye job, mental issues, and a deep south accent is apparently my fetish now.

Oh shit. Now I remember. She was the crazy Doctor in Nurse Jackie. She has a banging body when naked.
Yeah I was shocked. You dont notice it at first but got damn she is stacked and a tiny waste.

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
Glow Season 2 has her naked and dear fucking GOD. Her body is insane. Like I watched GLOW for Alison Brie then saw her body and good god.

• 2Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea her body was legit distracting more than once in this. They don't even really try and highlight her as having any kind of sex appeal but you just can't help it cause she's built like a literal barbie.

Movie was great, like an 8/10. Ending fight was a bit whatever, but overall the thing was hilarious.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just watched this last night, and I'll just echo what most others said. It was much better than I thought it would be, and I would have bet good money that her tits were fake with how high and firm they appeared to be. Apparently she just has fucking phenomenal tits (after doing appropriate research), and they strapped those fuckers down too, because her body is fucking glorious. Facial expressions were pretty fucked up at times, but that helped the movie.

The Emma Roberts stuff was great, because I think she was the person most people probably recognized at first, and assumed some things about.

The spike trap girl was awesome too.

Fuck, as I start to remember parts, there were a ton of great ones. Not necessarily an instant classic, but I would probably watch it every few years like say a Final Destination or the like.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
Fun watch, was hoping for a bigger twist but I enjoyed it. Only real question I have is whether Don was in on it or not, I'm pretty sure he was based on the wall pics at the end. The actions of some of the characters like train guy or even Don don't really make any sense but still fun to watch, Betty Gilpin was fantastic.

I think the thing that will trigger most people is learning Damon Lindelof and Nick Cuse were the writers for this, Nick is the son of Carlton Cuse and he and Lindelof were the showrunners for Lost. They also did Leftovers and Watchmen though so clearly lessons learned.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Pretty good. Betty Gilpin was definitely amazing. Her faces she made while killing and her initial "YOU FUCKED UP BITCH" made me laugh really hard. Well done. I'd give it an 8/10.

• 2Solidarity