The Idol

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Turned it off when he said "bro bro she's so skinny but so heavy IT'S AN OPTICAL ILLUSION bro" 50x

No wonder you called them Joe Rogan friends, none of them have enough wit or charm to be marketable independently
Yeah I had to nope out quick, I don't remember that guy being so annoying

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The second episode with her semi breakdown wasn't terrible, but then it turned into 50 Shades of Grey and I zoned out with how bad it was

Homsar

Tried watching this show and it's fucking terrible. HBO needs to do some fireing

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I slogged my way through a few episodes, Turned it off when Weekend wanted to Dog Collar the Gay Bestie. I will live a happy life if I never learn how that story ends.

Last edited:

Homsar

I still havent watched this, but seeing articles, this was dead after the first episode. I'm sure there is some retarded story on how this got greenlit by HBO

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Even I couldn't watch more than the second episode despite a drought in decent series.

The only thing to consider is how different/better/worse this would have been under the original show runner

Last edited:

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This wasn’t even on my radar. A quick search resulted in a bunch of MSM articles on how horrible this was.

Are they calling it shitty because it goes against “the message” or is just straight up crap?

It's literally terrible. It tries to be edgy but ended up being too degenerate even for me, that should tell you something.

It's not even degeneracy, it was more trying too hard to be edgy and sleazy. Whilst a HBO Sunday night series is always worthy of its own thread I was well aware most of you aren't target market. But this was awful with no redeeming qualities

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The producer character was just too over the top to be believable with the dog collar scene being the low point. I thought the show somewhat redeemed itself when they "got rid" of him but then when he came back it was just that much worse.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Has any HBO executive commented on the series yet?

They normally comment on controversy such as when GoT was sabotaged, True Detective nosedived, Boardwalk Empire wrapped, etc.

Where is the HBO C-suite to explain this abomination existing? Is the Weeknd actually in a cult afterall and controlling them?

Homsar

Think they trying to say it wouldn't hit its stride towards the end of the season lol