the I'm tired of sjw bullshit in gaming thread

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor

Sony has now published yet another unique legal document that wants to tackle in-game harassment by detecting the emotions of players. The proposed system will allegedly use biometric info—recorded in real-time—to figure out the current emotions of a user for auto-detecting harassment cases.

The patent dubbed “HARASSMENT DETECTION APPARATUS AND METHOD” will actively record the in-game emotional data of users to see how they behave with each other. Sony could detect when a player is harassed due to their rising heartbeat and other similar emotional changes. The publisher would use that info to take appropriate action and quell the issue without making the victim go through manual steps.

Much more at the link.

Sony has been over stepping it's boundaries beyond belief this generation and even last generation by giving up Japanese authority to SCEA or whatever they call it these days.

Feel free to respond to this post directly or discuss other examples of DEI, CRT, or other racist or gender division bullshit that gaming companies are doing.

• 1Repost
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
giphy.gif

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Much more at the link.

Sony has been over stepping it's boundaries beyond belief this generation and even last generation by giving up Japanese authority to SCEA or whatever they call it these days.

Feel free to respond to this post directly or discuss other examples of DEI, CRT, or other racist or gender division bullshit that gaming companies are doing.
You fucking moron, we already have a thread for this topic.

Fucking moron.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
You fucking moron, we already have a thread for this topic.

Fucking moron.
Instead of being a dick point me to the right thread. Do you need to be that hostile? If so fuck you and I'll take a punishment if I need to dick.

I do not take kindly to hostility. I'll gladly delete the thread and post in the proper forum but you will never talk to me that way again. MusicForFish take it down a lot of notches. I've made a mental bookmark on you.

You could have been polite but you werent. Are we crystal clear? I'm fine with a permanent ban if it comes to that but don't come at me for not knowing.

Nobody is going to talk to me that way ever again. Not misc not my family not my friends and not some idiot stranger when I was posting in good faith.

The post was made in good faith, and I have a lot to say on the matter and I'm not a progressive. What the fuck did you just say and why?

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 10 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Instead of being a dick point me to the right thread. Do you need to be that hostile? If so fuck you and I'll take a punishment if I need to dick.

I do not take kindly to hostility. I'll gladly delete the thread and post in the proper forum but you will never talk to me that way again.

You could have been polite but you werent. Are we crystal clear? I'm fine with a permanent ban if it comes to that but don't come at me for not knowing.

Youre on FoH forums asking people to be polite, yeah - kinda a moron.

• 7Like
  • 3Truth!
Reactions: 9 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

I do not take kindly to hostility. I'll gladly delete the thread and post in the proper forum but you will never talk to me that way again. MusicForFish take it down a lot of notches. I've made a mental bookmark on you.

Nobody is going to talk to me that way ever again. Not misc not my family not my friends and not some idiot stranger when I was posting in good faith.
1714524232562.jpeg

• 8Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Eat a bag of bleeding sloppy dicks you non search function using, technologically inept faggot.
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Nobody is going to talk to me that way ever again. Not misc not my family not my friends and not some idiot stranger

A response like this is going to provide an excellent object lesson in how to properly manage your expectations on this board.

• 7Worf
  • 4Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Much more at the link.

Buy one of these.

Then post here.

• 4Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

The post was made in good faith, and I have a lot to say on the matter and I'm not a progressive. What the fuck did you just say and why?
Amod Amod pls change this user name to Smoothbrain

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to

hmmmm.png

giphy.gif

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Mother of God

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

complains about companies dishing out sjw

Instead of being a dick point me to the right thread. Do you need to be that hostile?
want's to be sjw'd

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users