The Iron Claw

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ok I thought I missed a part of the movie. They only showed him in the dream sequence which would be a big WTF if you didn't know the story

Homsar

I'll watch it again this weekend when my friend comes in town. The bathroom scene throwing up blood was kinda weird. Great acting all around though

I would love more movies based on athletes like this

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The oldest died when he was like two. He got electrocuted standing outside by a trailer or something and drowned in a puddle of snow.

They cut out Chris who was also a wrestler. Director said they couldn't make the script work until he was cut

Homsar

They cut out Chris who was also a wrestler. Director said they couldn't make the script work until he was cut

i mixed it up, i knew 2 commited suicide and thought thats why he left the note but they blended 2 of the brothers together

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Oh, I haven't seen it yet and didn't know they cut Chris. He was smaller than his brothers with less talent and got pushed in to a spot he wasn't ready for. When he couldn't measure up he killed himself. There's something unpleasantly meta about him not making the cut in the film as well.

Homsar

Oh, I haven't seen it yet and didn't know they cut Chris. He was smaller than his brothers with less talent and got pushed in to a spot he wasn't ready for. When he couldn't measure up he killed himself. There's something unpleasantly meta about him not making the cut in the film as well.
they pretty much merged the 2 youngest brothers together

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
This was well done and deserving of praise. It keeps the fights interesting by making you question if people are hurt for real or just acting hurt for the routine. As a drama first and a wrestling movie second it holds your attention with a deft touch. I needed tissues twice towards the end, you'll know the scenes I mean afterwards. Give it a go, it's worth your time.