The JFK Files Discussion Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't know. I like to tell myself it was the Soviets, seems more likely.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Holy shit it actually looks like him. Could be anyone though, but dayum. Just like pretty much any other non-lizard person based conspiracy I wouldn't really be surprised.
Except, you know, an actual Hitler on the run would shave off his mustache and alter his haircut. Whereas the first thing a faker would do is grow the most famous mustache in history.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Except, you know, an actual Hitler on the run would shave off his mustache and alter his haircut. Whereas the first thing a faker would do is grow the most famous mustache in history.
Hillary proves that sociopath politicians think they're above things like that.

Check mate, Allied forces.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Hillary proves that sociopath politicians think they're above things like that.

Check mate, Allied forces.
Excuse me sir, are you insinuating that Hitler was a sociopath?!? I'd like to remind you that we do not allow extremist viewpoints on this website.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Don't have holocaust filter into anything. Have "hate speech" be filtered INTO "holocaust" instead.
Why tie yourself down by using specifics, just use the general "Genocide" instead.

• 2Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The Hitler thing is probably bullshit. There are just too many questions about the logistics of his escape and the timeline of events that lead to it.

The Soviets wanted him, and there are first hand reports of him being in his Bunker on his birthday. Who knows though.

Why did LBJ want Kennedy dead?

I don't think so. He ruled over the greatest engineering empire so far in human history. I have a feeling they could have figured out a way to make those tunnels a little longer and have a get to merchant ship style exit plan. I don't think it would be too hard considering he knew he was going to lose the war for like two years.

• 2Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Roger Stone posits that JFK was going to dump LBJ for the 1964 election as there were a bunch of political scandals that were about to engulf LBJ in regards to corruption and bribery. He would have had no power nor protection to fend them off. Becoming president changed all that.

LBJ probably waved his giant water bottle cock in Kennedy's face one two many times.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

But that's what everyone would expect you to do making keeping the mustache and haircut make you an impostor by default, thus you never get caught because everyone laughs at the claim you're literally hitler.

checkmate

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Part of the official presidential records:

I always die when he burps and says bunghole within 5 seconds, happens at like 1:18

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ky8voqh5beuz.png

• 2Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty good nugget. Statement of an aid that talked to Kennedy the night before his assassination

9WUxxJ1DZL445614yyrnOcDkZm5E9w7BrV_oC_bqSlU.jpg

• 14Worf
  • 2Trump
Reactions: 15 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Theory going around that GHWB is practically dead, the 180 day delay on the 300 JFK Files is basically to stall release until he's dead.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Pretty good nugget. Statement of an aid that talked to Kennedy the night before his assassination

9WUxxJ1DZL445614yyrnOcDkZm5E9w7BrV_oC_bqSlU.jpg
Fucking awesome, got a serious chortle out of me while I sit at the bar having tacos and beers.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity