The Last Man on Earth

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
this is a great show. good news is that the ratings seemed to have turned a corner and it's picking up a following.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Missed half the christmas episode cause football ran long. WTF why can't networks get that shit figured out after 50 years?

Fedor

<Banned>
idwrN3n.jpg

Mc6oe0L.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Voiceover at the end of the 10th episode said "new episodes in the spring" or something to that effect.

Just watched it over the last couple weeks. Not a bad show. Not great either. The concept of the show is more compelling than most of what goes on in the actual show.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Voiceover at the end of the 10th episode said "new episodes in the spring" or something to that effect.

Just watched it over the last couple weeks. Not a bad show. Not great either. The concept of the show is more compelling than most of what goes on in the actual show.
I've had a problem with the show I couldn't put my finger on, and that's a very good way of putting it. I still enjoy it, but I remember before it started a friend and I were discussing how they could possibly make the show interesting for more then a few episodes with just him. So, the name became quite a bit dishonest in a way.

I know it's what many find funny about Will Forte, but the style of humor that he uses where his guy is just a grade A moron gets old when used too much. Again, despite all these things, I still enjoy the show and it's still funny for the most part, just a few ways I could see it being even better.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
so I tuned in last night and was surprised to find out that the show had come back in the Spring and I had missed the other half of season 2.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Forte was tweeting about how Fox basically wasn't showing any promos at all. I didn't even know the season started except for his tweet. Sounds like they're doing major budget cuts or something to save the show and marketing is getting the biggest hit.

Sucks if true. Forte rules and the show has really found it's groove. I laughed really hard at the bazooka to the pier and January Jones just feeling nothing after murdering Jon Hamm.

Cybsled

Forte was tweeting about how Fox basically wasn't showing any promos at all. I didn't even know the season started except for his tweet. Sounds like they're doing major budget cuts or something to save the show and marketing is getting the biggest hit.

Sucks if true. Forte rules and the show has really found it's groove. I laughed really hard at the bazooka to the pier and January Jones just feeling nothing after murdering Jon Hamm.

I didn't know it was back until I was looking at recaps on EW.com and they had one for Sunday's episode.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It was pissing me off that they kept saying she murdered him. No, she did what they all shoulda done. But I like that they're using this as the reason to move again. I didn't really think about it before, but I guess they're just going to move every season or 2.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
well jesus, I had no idea this was back either. My fucking dvr seems to forget to record shows after they take a break for awhile, and I saw nothing about this anywhere. Now I gotta go download whatever I missed somewhere.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Crazy January Jones is the highlight of this at the moment. The Shawshank shit fucking floored me, especially when Todd started doing the Red monologue.

Cybsled

Ya, that was hilarious. Then she has enough of it and rips a poster off a wall and escapes through a tunnel she dug ;p

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
If they killed gail off like that.. ugh. That's the most annoying part of this show, is how little common sense half the people have. Especially Tandy, and he seems to be rubbing off on everyone.