The Last of Us

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Screenshot_2023-03-06-18-25-33-76_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where's my gratuitous violence? I thought this was HBO.

Crazy ass scenes and action happening yet I still can't stop from thinking "God damn forehead" everytime this bitch is on screen.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Her face looks like a shovel, always think of this guy whenever I see her:

shoveler.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah lack of blood was weird. Ellie cleaver action should have left her drenched with blood but it didn’t. Thought that was a strange choice.

• 1Like

Shoonzor88

Trakanon Raider
It definetely is interesting that suddenly for the first time in the show we find a community of white people with no minorities nor LGTB present and surprise surprise they are all evil and degenerate pedo cannibals - i guess thats what happens to humanity when it doesnt have strong warrior women / brilliant black scientists / lawyers to lead them?

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well,

That was a fun episode. That was much more in line with what I was watching this show for. I do not mind Flashbacks, but devoting entire episodes to them is a bad formula when you have 9 episodes.

As has been said, I did not view the leader as religious, even if he thought he was. That was a cult. Given how he approached Ellie in the end, I do not think he "found" god. I agree that the meat cleaver chop chop chop should have left Ellie coated in red and gray. I kind of felt bad with everyone who got left. I wonder how long it takes the sheep to get out and find the shepherds all dead. I have no doubt that humans would resort to eating humans in a world like that. Starvation is a powerful motivator. You could even use humans as a great mulch during the spring for planting crops.

Way to much left for the first game to be over in one more episode unless it has a run time of 3 hours.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
It definetely is interesting that suddenly for the first time in the show we find a community of white people with no minorities nor LGTB present and surprise surprise they are all evil and degenerate pedo cannibals - i guess thats what happens to humanity when it doesnt have strong warrior women / brilliant black scientists / lawyers to lead them?
Also religious zealots!

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think David was the only "evil" person. The rest were just trying to survive and needed a leader type. I don't even think they were all that religious. The other dudes, besides the knowing cannibal ones, seemed fairly normal. They wanted to kill Joel and Ellie after they killed their friend and that's not evil, that's just basic bitch human emotion.

I did laugh when David slapped the girl. Like, how weak are you to allow that even if it's not your kid. These people were just the most sheepish of sheep. Outside of whoever was helping the special venison meals were just pussies, not evil.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

white christians!

• 2Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
And I definitely remember this cannibal group having more racial diversity in the game.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Just binged this, not sure what all the hate is about. Wife enjoying it, I know what is going to happen because of video game and it is still interesting.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Just binged this, not sure what all the hate is about. Wife enjoying it, I know what is going to happen because of video game and it is still interesting.
It's been a great show except for 2 really slow episodes. It's the only show my gf is excited to watch every week. Neither of us played the game. I still think it's all predictable, but I guess I've watched too much tv in my life. Luckily she doesn't get annoyed when I call things out 30 minutes before they're revealed.

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
Wonder how many people are going to freak out about their boy Pedro when they find out he's gay.

• 2Seriously?