The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, looks like a typical summer action flick that you turn your brain off for. I like those so I'm okay with that.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This looks amazing... but I think I already saw the movie in that trailer.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I'll see this.
rrr_img_103292.jpg

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Saw this today. Used to watch the show as a kid. It had just the right amount of camp and style. You won't get any smarter for watching it, but it was worth the price of admission IMO.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I liked it. Tone was a little darker than the trailer made it out to be, but just a little.

Ending felt rushed as well but I'm looking forward to more if they decide to do more.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I saw it a week ago and now literally only remember two things about it:

1) The 'basket lunch' scene was mildly amusing.

2) What is with casting directors not letting people use their natural accents? You've got in Henry Cavill a Brit playing an American, Hammer American/Russian, Vikander Swede/German, Debicki Australian/Italian, Harris Brit/American. No wonder Hugh Grant is the one having fun, he's the only one that doesn't have to act through an accent.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Seems like it all started with the Madonna marriage. Downhill from there, guess some things you just can't unsee.

Actually maybe I'm being too hard on him. Rocknrolla was dumb but somewhat fun and the 1st Holmes movie was good.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did someone just say Rocknrolla was dumb? You might be a bad person for thinking that. That movie was literally Snatch 2.0 and it built up to a sequel that will most likely never happen. Great f'n flick.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually enjoyed man from uncle a lot it was quite a bit better than I expected it to be and a very enjoyable summer theater movie.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I actually enjoyed man from uncle a lot it was quite a bit better than I expected it to be and a very enjoyable summer theater movie.
I enjoyed this, as well, but especially more because it got me out of having to see "Ricki and whatever the fuck". Dodged a bullet on that one, and glad that I ended up watching a fun summer flick instead of some shitty, post menopause romantic comedy shitfest.