The Marvels (2023)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
it looks like what would happen if Peter Griffin from family guy went trans.

1000010218.jpg

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Made it 51 minutes, this is fucking terrible. First Marvel movie I have zero intention of finishing.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah but Ms. Marvel is a good character. At least the actress of her is good. She's so damn excited to be part of it, even if the rest is trash.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
It was okay. Typical Disney formula. Only interesting parts were the cameos and the setup for future mcu story.

• 1Garbage

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I had two flights this week for work. And this movie was on the in flight streaming entertainment selection on both. But unlike my December flights where I gave in and watched Blue Beetle.. I was still able to take one look at the poster for this movie and be effectively demotivated from even a passive "gotta fill time" watch.

Instead I watched 3 hours of CNBC stock market coverage.... Feel I was far more entertained.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
this movie is the apotheosis of the msheyou phase 4 derp fest. and accordingly was rejected so roundly it holds the distinction of being the worst mcu movie of all time.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I still think it's better than The Eternals. That was bad.
I argue that you can't even really call the Eternals an MCU movie. It was a hail mary to try out "We managed to make a dynasty off C list heroes , I bet we can do it with Z lister's too!"

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So I subbed to Disney+ after being away from it for a while to catch up on some stuff I missed and decided to watch this.

I went in with extremely low expectations, and I was still disappointed. The story was uninteresting, the action sequence were not exciting. Most cgi sets were bland as fuck, like a serious lack of details, the acting was generally bad. I love Ms. marvel, enjoyed the tv show a lot and the girl playing her is just awesome.

I finished it like 3 hours ago, and I barely remember it…which is probably a good thing.

• 1Pathetic