The Metal Thread

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah they released the new album and already fired that guitarist and replaced him - along with the bassist too.. and maybe the drummer. The singer is kind of a dick.
I noticed this when I looked up their previous members. Kummerer is giving Mustaine a run for the money.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
*shrug* Thesseling was a beast in his own right. I thought they'd be complete garbage without him.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Every year at Halloween a local place has a 3 day festival of sorts where people cover one band each. My buddy has done dissection and hypocrisy, this year he's doing dismember and I'll be the other guitarist. Fuck Yeah.

This is them.

https://youtu.be/mLj19jxyrnQ

The second guitarist is 18... Fastest shredder I've ever heard.

Edit: video won't embed properly from my phone I'll fix it later

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Randomly stumbled onto this band on Youtube of all places. Good ol generic stoner sludge.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fucking love Dopethrone. Thanks for posting this!

I feel a little bad for rarely contributing beyond just going "holy shit this is awesome, thanks!" to this thread. So much good stuff here.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Rezz;1424061 said:
Fucking love Dopethrone. Thanks for posting this!/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw the name and Thought it was going to be some terrible Electric Wizard rip off but instead they are an amazing wizard ripoff, it's like one big continuation of Dopethrone the album.