The Monuments Men - [Holy fucking cast!]

iannis

Musty Nester
I think I saw Stacy Keach in there too.

Jesus. I have this image that Clooney finds a script he thinks is cool and then starts calling people on the telephone, "Hey... yeah, we're gonna make this movie. Pencil this shit in. Schedule conflict? I don't give a damn, you tell that fucker to call me."

He's like a somewhat more artistic Tom Hanks.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
When I saw the trailer for this last night at the movies all I could say is "shut up and take my money".

I still feel this way.

Northerner

N00b
Jesus. I have this image that Clooney finds a script he thinks is cool and then starts calling people on the telephone, "Hey... yeah, we're gonna make this movie. Pencil this shit in. Schedule conflict? I don't give a damn, you tell that fucker to call me."
Calling them? Nah, he just invites them to a party at his villa and gets them hammered. They wake up three days later completely spent and having signed on to whatever project he had in mind.

Smiling.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
This video contains content from FOX, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Oh okay, yeah wouldn't want Europeans to watch a trailer for free! I mean, why hype us up over a movie?
cool.png

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This video contains content from FOX, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Oh okay, yeah wouldn't want Europeans to watch a trailer for free! I mean, why hype us up over a movie?
cool.png
says that in america. just search for it and youll find more easy.

Looks solid, but not as good as youd expect with that cast. Hopefully its just bad trailer making, as I'm in the mood for a decent wwII movie.