The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Crying for flags should be a 15 yard penalty. Shit is out of control.
Crying for flags? Pretty clear Brady screaming @ the white hat went something like "dont ever fucking knock me to the ground again, see what happens"

you didnt see the white hat like arm tackle Brady as he was getting up after getting kneed in the chest?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Crying for flags? Pretty clear Brady screaming @ the white hat went something like "dont ever fucking knock me to the ground again, see what happens"

you didnt see the white hat like arm tackle Brady as he was getting up after getting kneed in the chest?
I'm not even talking about that. That last incomplete pass and the Raven WR has his hands up politicking for a flag.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Just waiting for Bernard Karmel Pollard to come out of the tunnel in a Ravens jersey with the Undertaker music...

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
With Amendola staying healthy for once he really is turning into Welker 2.0

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Just waiting for Bernard Karmel Pollard to come out of the tunnel in a Ravens jersey with the Undertaker music...
Undertaker's music? Alright, so Bernard Karmel Pollard will finally arrive on the field seven minutes into the fourth quarter...

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
HAHA with all the lights going out in the stadium and a spot light on him....followed up by a reaction shot on Brady's face... man I would shit my pants laughing.