The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Seahawks-24
Patriots-20

Game ends in third quarter when Bane walks in and blows up the stadium.

Batman swoops in and saves the day after a rad phoenix car chase.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
SEA 27
NE 21

Sea is the most annoying fan base since NE, so this will make the circle complete.

After the game Bellicheat throws Brady under the bus for deflategate and cuts him in the off season. Garoppolo goes on to win 3 rings at which time Gisele reveals she is carrying his child.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
SEA - 24
NE - 17

Patriots have never seen this kind of defense and Seattle is going to follow the Giant game plan pressure at the line and make Brady run for his life.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pats are better team, but I think Seattle is gonna get under Tammy's skin and force him into some mistakes. 2 shithouse teams either way. America is desperate for another Dallas sb.

27-21 Patriots. Not fully convinced either way, but if New England can get points on the board early like GB did I am totally convinced that the best coach in football doesn't piss the whole thing away like we saw at the end of that game.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Pats 31 Seattle 24

Pulled pork came out awesome...~4 lb's pork tenderloin, bottle and a half root beer in slow cooker for7 hrs, drain shred mix with bbq sauce.....

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That article was stupid (because still no actual numbers written down), but they had a link to the Marshawn Lynch Enclyclopedia. I read it, and I kinda like the guy now. He seems like he's trying to have fun and stay out of trouble. I hope he gets 150 yards and $80 million in fines and penalties for grabbing his dick tonight. I think ML is now my second favorite non cowboy player. Which sucks for you cause it was Gronk for about 3 days. Oh well, maybe Lynch will murder someone in the offseason and I'll give that honor back to gronk.

The Marshawn Lynch Encyclopedia - SBNation.com

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Seems like none of the talking heads think the Seahawks have a chance. Reminds me of last year. Let's see if it plays out the same way!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Coleslaw is done, BBQ sauce is cooling off, and pork is just about to be pulled. Just need to not eat to much and go into a food coma

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like none of the talking heads think the Seahawks have a chance. Reminds me of last year. Let's see if it plays out the same way!
I was actually thinking the same thing as I was reading through this thread. At a glance it appears more people are picking the Patriots, and if I recall correctly it was the same way last year with everyone picking the Broncos.

Some folks are in for a rude awakening!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure I-90 runs from Boston to Seattle. Game of destiny! North East vs North West.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was actually thinking the same thing as I was reading through this thread. At a glance it appears more people are picking the Patriots, and if I recall correctly it was the same way last year with everyone picking the Broncos.

Some folks are in for a rude awakening!
I think some of that is more anti-Seahawks than common sense.