The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

They are being retarded. A vacated win would undermine the entire league.

the reason the league is so upset over this, is because it will potentially jeopardize antitrust and non profit standings as public opinion erodes further.

You all watched the state of the union, right?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is stupid. I hope the Pats stomp the Hawks.

You're a Giant for life, Bill. <3

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
you're a fool. an utter and absolute fool. I bet the other guy whether BB would be suspended an entire year, and you spin it to if they only get a fine.

Do you have a single working brain cell in your head? Is that analogous to you?
LOL HE'S SCARED. PUSSY.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
you're a fool. an utter and absolute fool. I bet the other guy whether BB would be suspended an entire year, and you spin it to if they only get a fine.

So what you are saying is that much like Brady's balls yours are under inflated as well, I understand just fine.

No really Burnem, tell the thread right now why you had to spin the bet to take it. Please, dying to know young man

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
So you didnt take my BB year long suspension bet because why, clown?
without a video or a witness identifying a patriots team employee did this, it'll be the minimum fine.
kraft could sue them if they fine them without proof.

It's a real shame your confidence isn't as inflated as your ego and matches Brady's balls, your ego on the other hand reflects the way Rodgers likes balls.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
No really Burnem, tell the thread right now why you had to spin the bet to take it. Please, dying to know young man
Because your dumb ass claimed there would be nothing more than a fine yet you won't stand behind your claim when faced with any consequences to the absolute stupid shit you say, so why don't you come out right now and explain why you won't stand behind your own words.

Because your dumb ass claimed there would be nothing more than a fine yet you won't stand behind your claim when faced with any consequences to the absolute stupid shit you say, so why don't you come out right now and explain why you won't stand behind your own words.
Are you fucking stupid? I said they'd get a minimum fine and brought up a bet with Murloen when he said BB would get a year long suspension.

You've literally quoted your own ignorance.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Are you fucking stupid? I said they'd get a minimum fine and brought up a bet with Murloen when he said BB would get a year long suspension.

You've literally quoted your own ignorance.
Right you say fine, he said suspension, you won't stand behind your own words when someone challenged you on what YOU said, you have no fucking confidence that what you said is true and refusing to accept the bet is just further proof of that.

Right you say fine, he said suspension, you won't stand behind your own words when someone challenged you on what YOU said, you have no fucking confidence that what you said is true and refusing to accept the bet is just further proof of that.
Hey man whos gonna win on Sunday? Dem boys or the eagles? Oh Cowboys? Want to do apermanent ban bet on it?

^ This is what you just proposed to me, in words you might for once in your life understand.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't understand where you're coming from here. You should know as well as anyone that the NFL punishments are completely fucking out of whack. The Cowboys and Redskins didn't actually break any rules and got the stiffest penalty the league has ever had (multi-million dollar salary cap penalty). At the same time, the Saints and Raiders did it and got nothing. And then teams like Tampa used the same loophole to come in significantly under what the cap would be (which to me is a worse offense) and they didn't even say shit to them.

Then you've got the Seahawks and their PED usage off the charts last year and nothing happens, but we're talking about taking draft picks for fucking air pressure.

Or how about the fact that Ray Rice served 2 games for knocking his wife out and yet Adrian Peterson was indefinitely suspended. Or that Donte Stallworth killed a man and was still able to play football.

Asking him for a permanent ban bet based on guessing what the punishment would be is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen in this thread.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I guess this finally settles it. Uber is by far the more superior Pats fan. Not only did he take a bet with Mippo but he lost it and it was honored.

Then again it's no surprise the little scrawny bitch Azeth is a pussy.

I guess this finally settles it. Uber is by far the more superior Pats fan. Not only did he take a bet with Mippo but he lost it and it was honored.

Then again it's no surprise the little scrawny bitch Azeth is a pussy.
So you wanna take the permanent ban bet of BB getting a bounty gate type punishment, or?

also, scrawny bitch? are you bringing RL into rerolled here, or am i misreading your retarded post?