The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

When there aren't suspensions will you leave the sports forum forever? The NFL will never suspend both a QB and coach. I mean these are your trusted sources after all, you somehow met Troy Vincent in Virginia when he's in Arizona at the Pro Bowl, but I get it, all black people do look the same.
I never said Troy Vincent was my source.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This has got to be the lamest fucking scandel ever. Fucking under inflated footballs...... Steroids and HGH? Don't care!

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Hey, want to make a year ban bet from the entire forum (not just the nfl threads) that the Patriots win the superbowl?

Edit:

How many people have you ever seen wipe sweat off their forearm with 2 fingertips like that? I've never seen it once; even cracked out meth heads don't do stupid shit like that.
Right because the two longest fingers on the hand are the first to grab his arm in a still shot proves he cheated lol, seriously gtfo.

Uhh...perhaps he knows people not currently in Arizona. Stop being so obtuse. I'm done with you. I'll return when the suspensions are levied to sip your tears.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Thank you for co-signing Wizard. See ya later Burnem, for a year you'll have to see me gloat, I'm the man who slayed the retard.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
The one you said you'd take up with him or azeth instead of me on who wins the superbowl. Pats win, you get a year of rerolled.org vacation time. Seahawks win and uber gets a year vacation.

Bai-Bai.
Hah good luck with that, the patriots arent winning. And I accept the bet with Uber, 1 year ban from the entire forums. I would laugh at you saying bai-bai and ask if you wanted to join in but who the fuck are you again?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Every time I come back to this thread I think to myself "this page can't be as bad as the last one". And then this shit. Is it fucking Sunday yet?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
^^ I wish some player would beat his wife or kid or at least get a DUI or something so it won't be 8 more days of this bullshit.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Not really relevant, but I heard this play mentioned on a podcast today. This guy makes Ndamukong Suh look like an angel.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
You'll just pussy out if it like your last ban bet.

This Super Bowl is the fucking worst, just like everyone predicted. Probably the two worst football fanbases in existence and it's just wall to wall shit.
I totally forgot he was the faggot that welched on a bet, I retract my bet with him as I have no intentions of making a bet with a faggot that welches.