The new Gen has started: Where do you stand?

spronk

FPS noob
need a custom option for utnayan, "I will tell everyone X sucks for dozens of posts then buy it quietly a week after launch"

Gator

Molten Core Raider
PS4 here. I'm happy with what I have. I may buy a Wii U later down the road.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Utnayan: Proof that Twitch integration is a huge deal with systems from now on. Even better than just word of mouth, seeing people playing and having a good time draws some categories of consumer to your product like flies to honey.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Utnayan: Proof that Twitch integration is a huge deal with systems from now on. Even better than just word of mouth, seeing people playing and having a good time draws some categories of consumer to your product like flies to honey.
Yep, Twitch is huge. It's going to get Sony a shitload of sales it Microsoft should have prioritized the fuck out of it.

Simas_sl

shitlord
None of the above for me. I use my PC to play dota2. I'll probably eventually pick up an Xbox One (that's what my friends went with), but not for a year or two.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Currently just own a 400 dollar laptop for p99/Eqmac but have almost all the workings of a decent comp minus monitor in my room, just no real need to spend money on it. Probably gonna do it with my Christmas bonus.

Roommate is buying a ps4 soon so no need to buy a console.

Sulrn

Deuces
Going to build a gaming rig and upgrade from my laptop then eventually buy a PS4 for next gen and catching up on the 5'ish games I really wanted to play on PS3 but couldn't justify wasting money on the system for.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sulm: You might be waiting a while on those PS3 titles - there's no word on how much of the library will stream nor any absolute of when.

Fadaar

That guy
Currently own everything but a WiiU and have zero plans to ever get one. PC can run BF4 at 2560x1440 with a good framerate on low graphics (no point in running anything higher, putting yourself at a disadvantage if you do) so I'm good in that department.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just PC atm(which will get upgrades come black friday/cyber monday). No reason to buy a new console yet but when I do, probably get both.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I only play Starcraft on my pc lately. Have a ps4 and that will be all I buy until they reduce the wiiu price. No need to buy an xboner

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have a pretty current PC rig and I own a PS4. I might upgrade my PC a bit early next year, but other than that, I'm set for now.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure the wife is picking up a PS4 for X-mas. Maybe the kids will get some use out of it, I end up playing maybe 3 console games a year. If they release some Uncharted type games I'd be all over that, love those :p

For all you suckers picking up a Wii-U, see if you can snag Zombie-U for cheap; If you like the original Resident Evil at all it had a good RE vibe to it, and the tablet actually added to the gameplay and wasn't just a gimmick. Story was meh.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Current PC
Waiting for PS4

Don't give a shit about a xbone or wii.