The Night Before (2015)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Night Before

Tagline: Their past, present and future. All in one night.

Genre: Comedy, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Jonathan Levine

Cast: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Seth Rogen, Anthony Mackie, Lizzy Caplan, Jillian Bell, Mindy Kaling, Michael Shannon, Lorraine Toussaint, Ilana Glazer, James Franco, Nathan Fielder, Heléne Yorke, Aaron Hill, Tracy Morgan, Randall Park, Miley Cyrus, Natalie Knepp, Theodora Miranne, Aly Mang, Nicola Fiore, Marija Skangale, Baron Davis, Jason Mantzoukas, Jason Jones, Clem Cheung, Michaela Sprague

Release: 2015-11-20

Runtime: 101

Plot: In New York City for their annual tradition of Christmas Eve debauchery, three lifelong best friends set out to find the Holy Grail of Christmas parties since their yearly reunion might be coming to an end.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Lolll. Church scene was pretty great. Seth Rogen is pretty consistent with good material so this definitely gets my $.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rewatched this last night after not seeing it since its original release. Was way better than I remembered, good for a laugh and a change of Christmas themed movies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rewatched this last night after not seeing it since its original release. Was way better than I remembered, good for a laugh and a change of Christmas themed movies.
I watch this like every other Christmas. Its isn't my favorite but its definitely funny and worth seeing once in a while.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database