A Mod Real Quick
Jesus

I got this from a builder in Canada
received_10154941095602532.jpeg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ok so... I finally installed the pickup and used the pedal

HOLY FUCK

I mean, that's all I can say really. It's the craziest tone I've ever heard. It reminds me of Killswitch engages tone, which is monstrous. I'll take a video tonight

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I still haven't taken a video. I bought a boss dd-7 and the rig is ready for live playing now. I'll take a video this week of it all. Maybe at practice

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Consider me intrigued. I do volume swells with the tremolo starting down and lay off as I bring up the volume all the time. Gives that digitally remastered in THX type of effect.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Intrigued as well. Always a bit skeptical when someone invents something against the tried and tested solution though.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I don't even know what they would be called / when they would be produced.

I guess 'constant tension strings' or something? idk

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
My PRS Holcomb model has the SD Alpha/Omega set.. The bridge Alpha sounds amazing, but the Omega is weak as fuck.. Not sure why.. Need to do some investigating.. I went with Bareknuckle Juggernauts in my Mayones Duvell 7.. My Mayones Qatsi 6 has the Bareknuckle Nailbomb (bridge) and Cold Sweat (neck) pickups..

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
Do mayones come with Floyd's? Never seen one

Sometimes. I've seen Floyds on almost all their models. They seem to normally come with a fixed bridge, but you can do a lot of custom stuff with Mayones for very little extra money, keeping in mind they're very pricey anyway. My new 7 string Duvell Elite, I had them change the wood, Hipshot bridge and tuners, change the scale length to 26.5", change the fret board radius to 20", Stainless frets, changed the pickups, and a bunch of other things.. I won't get it until March of 2018, but it'll be built to my exact specs. Total cost came to around 3400 euro I think, of which my wood choice was the most expensive upgrade by a large amount.

My Qatsi was 2400EU, and the Regius Core I just bought was 2500EU