The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Totally just witnessed a UAP.
Tried hard for video/4k images but couldnt get a clear enough shot from this distance.
Was way the fuck up there.
It literally flashed in brightness and disappeared.
Pretty cool in broad daylight.

Never thought I'd witness swamp gas in the middle of the day in high wind and 85° weather!

• 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Tried hard for video/4k images but couldnt get a clear enough shot from this distance.

Never thought I'd witness swamp gas in the middle of the day in high wind and 85° weather!
Upload the footage. I don't believe you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No point. It's a worthless shot.
Bro, I know that feel.

I just banged this 18-year-old hottie who is nominated for a Nobel Prize (in Physics, not that bullshit Peace thing). She was a solid 11/10, AND she is a (closet) Trump supporter! I tried to take a few pics with our MAGA hats on (and nothing else) for my bros, but she had an anti-tech distortion field in a ben-wa ball up her cooter because she doesn't want to risk her Nobel Prize by being associated with a known shitlord (and white male) like me. The pics came out looking like I was holding a blow-up doll, and my dick looked really small for some reason, so no point in uploading them. Sorry bros, I tried.

• 11Worf
  • 2Trump
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 14 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Bro, I know that feel.

I just banged this 18-year-old hottie who is nominated for a Nobel Prize (in Physics, not that bullshit Peace thing). She was a solid 11/10, AND she is a (closet) Trump supporter! I tried to take a few pics with our MAGA hats on (and nothing else) for my bros, but she had an anti-tech distortion field in a ben-wa ball up her cooter because she doesn't want to risk her Nobel Prize by being associated with a known shitlord (and white male) like me. The pics came out looking like I was holding a blow-up doll, and my dick looked really small for some reason, so no point in uploading them. Sorry bros, I tried.
Your my favorite forum whore:emoji_couple_mm:

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I've never even watched this show before. How is it holding up after 14 seasons?
This was interesting though.
Never heard of this, pretty interesting. Think they will crack it?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I've never even watched this show before. How is it holding up after 14 seasons?
This was interesting though.
Never heard of this, pretty interesting. Think they will crack it?

that show has always used the same punchline.
61.png

ya know it gets fucking tiresome after season 1. i noped out years ago. if they had just started saying im not saying it was aliens, but maybe ancient civilizations who possessed higher tech than we gave them credit for could be construed as aliens, then sure i'll start watching again.

• 2Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
you know it just occurred to me...
scientists have said that the sahara was lush and green, had a wide network of rivers and lakes and about 5-10 thousand years ago(or longer) a catastrophic event flooded the region, then it turned into a desert......

so it occurred to me, IF people (most likely they were) lived in that region, and a great flood happened.....couldn't that be the origin of the noah's ark story. which is told also in babylonian tablets as a great flood, it would also potentially lend credence to the theory about the richat structure being atlantis, if atlantis was there, then the flood happened, which...would put that area under water....it would "confirm" that....atlantis sank.

i really want to see someone do an extensive ground penetrating radar topo of the sahara - focusing on say 1-2 miles out from the dry river courses and around the old lake beds....

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you know it just occurred to me...
scientists have said that the sahara was lush and green, had a wide network of rivers and lakes and about 5-10 thousand years ago(or longer) a catastrophic event flooded the region, then it turned into a desert......

so it occurred to me, IF people (most likely they were) lived in that region, and a great flood happened.....couldn't that be the origin of the noah's ark story. which is told also in babylonian tablets as a great flood, it would also potentially lend credence to the theory about the richat structure being atlantis, if atlantis was there, then the flood happened, which...would put that area under water....it would "confirm" that....atlantis sank.

i really want to see someone do an extensive ground penetrating radar topo of the sahara - focusing on say 1-2 miles out from the dry river courses and around the old lake beds....
thing is, its not the only record of a massive flood around that same timeline. the Great Flood story is a global thing, some scientists blow it off as those evil christians forcing thir religious beliefs and making other cultures false remember a Great Flood, others who actually check the data notice, that yes, there is evidence of a massive flood. most of this happened 8-10k years ago. around the time of the Youngar Dryas.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Lying faggot

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

I like that hypothetical.
It would mean that Hancock and others suggestion that the sphinx was indeed built pre YD in the astrological period where Leo was on the horizon.

However, it could also just be a vehicle to push Hancock et als theories.
Hancocks theories are very compelling now that I've had time to think about it for a few years. However, the way he comes off with that intensity of being correct, especially the past year, makes me wonder about his motives. Does it go beyond his egotistical need to be acknowledged by main stream academics is what I mean. I know hes pissed about it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I like that hypothetical.
It would mean that Hancock and others suggestion that the sphinx was indeed built pre YD in the astrological period where Leo was on the horizon.

However, it could also just be a vehicle to push Hancock et als theories.
Hancocks theories are very compelling now that I've had time to think about it for a few years. However, the way he comes off with that intensity of being correct, especially the past year, makes me wonder about his motives. Does it go beyond his egotistical need to be acknowledged by main stream academics is what I mean. I know hes pissed about it.
Its possible
All these guys want to be credited with discovering or solving something. Those gobekli tepe carvings were always assumed to mean something astrological or astronomical. Hancock just punched in data on the computer where shit was aligned back then and connected the dots. It's a good guess, but may not be the whole answer or slightly wrong.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Its possible
All these guys want to be credited with discovering or solving something. Those gobekli tepe carvings were always assumed to mean something astrological or astronomical. Hancock just punched in data on the computer where shit was aligned back then and connected the dots. It's a good guess, but may not be the whole answer or slightly wrong.
What I'd really like is for one or more of the major science universities/entities to do a deep multiyear research project on all of this and see what group fact can glean from it. Of course they would have to be unbiased and non controllable. Not sure any oversight committee on the planet is immune to that.
It would certainly connect some dots in any case.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

those really ancient blocks, holy shit. they are massive and look many tens of thousands of years old.
what the hell kind of peoples could even build such a thing?

Last edited:
  • 2Like