The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chris

Potato del Grande
you can very slowly work stone using that method. its crude and you wont get any decent detailing.

this is 11,000 years old
07_p43.jpg

notice how its not carved into the rock. its 3 dimensional. which means rock had to have been carefully removed around the sculpture. this pre dates any kind of metal tools by thousands of years, so they had to use other rocks. 11,000 years ago these people were considered hunter gatherers. Gobekle tepe basically destroys all established science and its not an anomaly. there are many tepes in the region. some even older than GT

Problem you have is that those images are fairly crude, if it was a legit high tech civilisation or aliens then you'd expect something a bit more detailed, like Ancient Egyptian quality at least.

Face it, they were just bashing hard rocks into soft rocks over a long period of time to make those. At best they had crude metal tools which have rusted away.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Problem you have is that those images are fairly crude, if it was a legit high tech civilisation or aliens then you'd expect something a bit more detailed, like Ancient Egyptian quality at least.

Face it, they were just bashing hard rocks into soft rocks over a long period of time to make those. At best they had crude metal tools which have rusted away.
they are weathered, wind and time over 11,000 years will do that ya know.
here is an old US 50 cent piece
jnhb92pdz8d21.jpg

looks pretty crude, right?

here is a brand new one
51Ati%2BmkdbL._SX466_.jpg

not so crude after all.

and no, there are no crude metal tools. copper was discovered several thousand years later than Gobekle Tepe, bronze is only 5000 years old. i dont subscribe to the "aliens did it" fallacy. there was a more ancient civlization of people on this earth. maybe a different race of human with more advanced technology who were wiped out by the cataclysm which caused the Youngar Dryas. i wouldnt call them aliens. they were humans from earth, just more advanced than what survived after the YD extinction event.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
they are weathered, wind and time over 11,000 years will do that ya know.
here is an old US 50 cent piece
jnhb92pdz8d21.jpg

looks pretty crude, right?

here is a brand new one
51Ati%2BmkdbL._SX466_.jpg

not so crude after all.

and no, there are no crude metal tools. copper was discovered several thousand years later than Gobekle Tepe, bronze is only 5000 years old. i dont subscribe to the "aliens did it" fallacy. there was a more ancient civlization of people on this earth. maybe a different race of human with more advanced technology who were wiped out by the cataclysm which caused the Youngar Dryas. i wouldnt call them aliens. they were humans from earth, just more advanced than what survived after the YD extinction event.
Metal used to be lying on the ground in the open. Nothing stopping them lashing a hunk of iron ore to a stick.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris the Christmas Troll
I'm totally serious.

Are these stones really impervious to physical damage without metal tools?

Even in the American coin wear example the outline is clearly detailed, these carvings are very primitive and Chuk comparing them to the Mona Lisa is the real joke.

A lost advanced civilisation would have better carvings than later civilisations (Egypt, Mesopotamia), not worse. They've dug much more detailed carvings out of the deserts Syria, I've seen them in the British Museum. They were not eroded.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'm totally serious.

Even in the American coin wear example the outline is clearly detailed, these carvings are very primitive and Chuk comparing them to the Mona Lisa is the real joke.

A lost advanced civilisation would have better carvings than later civilisations (Egypt, Mesopotamia), not worse. They've dug much more detailed carvings out of the deserts Syria, I've seen them in the British Museum. They were not eroded.

Oi.

[Media]

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm totally serious.

you dont even pay attention to the argument. the earlier carvings are more advanced. that 50 cent piece is only a few decades old compared to the mint one and thats what wear and tear did to it. stone is harder, but once you get 11,000 years of the elements thrown at it its going to look just as worn. you can write off the carvings as some lumps of iron tied to a stick swung by a caveman over a few years, but thats not what the finished product looked like. there are details to it that are not well defined due to the extreme amount of time that has passed. even for its age the crab is amazing and has complexity to it. all the enduring structures around the world are the oldest and the more dilapidated structures are more recent.

from that video you poopooed as nothing.
peru_cusco_saksaywaman4-e1557078512706.jpg

the structures at the bottom are much older than the inca, unknown how old. the inca did not build them because their structures are smaller and lesser quality.

100 ton boxes
c9f9243ecd36ff95ad3bfb369c033cce.jpg

nobody knows how they were built and nobody has a clue how they moved them into a cave under the ground

• 5Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

iannis

Musty Nester
The boxes are a real mystery.

You've got to assume they greased the tunnels they dug. How they made the corners is anyone's guess. Those are some very heavy sofas to be dragging into the living room.

Even if they did that, or carved them on site after delivering uncut stone, it's still a bit of precision which is impressive in its own way.

You give ten men two months to move a quarried stone down a narrow hall.. I think they could get it there without more than simple tools. It wouldn't be easy.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The boxes are a real mystery.

You've got to assume they greased the tunnels they dug. How they made the corners is anyone's guess. Those are some very heavy sofas to be dragging into the living room.

Even if they did that, or carved them on site after delivering uncut stone, it's still a bit of precision which is impressive in its own way.

You give ten men two months to move a quarried stone down a narrow hall.. I think they could get it there without more than simple tools. It wouldn't be easy.
well i dunno how much ten men can move, is it 100 tons? cuz these are 100 ton boxes.
43817451691_4635f7c675_b.jpg

thats one the guys moving it just said, ahh fuck it and its been there for 3000, 5000 or 10000 years? who knows, the only way they can date these are from the herioglyphs which came after the fact. some of them dont have any writings at all. they will be down there long after we're gone and the next great civilization who finds them will probably think that we built them. its one of those mysteries we will never learn the answer to.

372ff216-8477-4aaa-aedb-7a2054c4aee2.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
they probably can, an inch at a time. With rollers and grease and chains.

The stones were transported overland after being quarried. The fact of moving them itself isn't the strange part, it's moving them through that enclosed a space and being able to make 90 degree turns. You can see how tight that is, they weren't doing the sofa geometry trick of standing it up on its end to make the corner.

To me the odd thing is they don't find scarring in those tunnels. I mean odder. It's all odd. You can't blame erosion, those are dugout tunnels. Someone might have had a project to come back after the stones were moved and smooth the tunnels, but you'd the evidence of that as well.

It's a legit mystery.

You couldn't do it that clean with a forklift.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard