The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
i would presume something we developed was probably based on copying the other?
Philip Corso's The Day After Rosewell. This always seemed the most likely scenario if it is alien.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
oh yea this thread. pretty sure the UAP issue is a big enough topic to warrant its own thread separate from this motley crue of crazy

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
oh yea this thread. pretty sure the UAP issue is a big enough topic to warrant its own thread separate from this motley crue of crazy

Jack Nicholson Deal With It GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Brad

Trakanon Raider
I think it is best to keep expectations low for the June reveal to congress.

Most likely just the same thing that was already said in 60 minutes and the such, just to congress instead of news outlet and that is all there is to it? More like a discolsure with a very tiny lower case d rather than a gaint earth shattering capital D.

• 5Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I think it is best to keep expectations low for the June reveal to congress.

Most likely just the same thing that was already said in 60 minutes and the such, just to congress instead of news outlet and that is all there is to it? More like a discolsure with a very tiny lower case d rather than a gaint earth shattering capital D.
Indeed. Don't expect much at all.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I dont understand why this doesnt have its own thread. Shits been gettin intense lately and i wanna hear some theories -

- Russian/chinese drones?
- False flag operation from pentagon to increase recruitment/distract from problems?
- IRL pacific rim? (crafts were seen diving into the water)
- Extraterrestrial origin? (honestly seems more likely to me, and probably less scary than if these were russian or chinese origin based on their capabilities)

I am hopeful that if these are ETs that they follow the prime directive. Using a long and fanciful line of deductive reasoning that is likeley wrong, , it seems to me thatmost species /civilizations that would advance enough to reach interstellar space travel, would have a similarly complex ethos that would align their behavior to something more or less similar to the prime directive, i think.
iu

• 2Like
  • 1Salty