The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Fortunately I got over my NGT fandom a while ago and realized he's just someone that likes to hear himself talk.

I'm particularly fond of that one where space aliens would think it is weird that we spend a third of our existence "laying around on cushions." Yeah, because if we don't, we literally go insane and potentially die. Why doesn't he pioneer the anti-sleep movement then and go first? Fucking hack. If only he weren't like 20 years too late, FoH had our very own ubersleep or whatever it was called advocate way before anyone knew who the fuck Neil deGrasse Tyson was.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Brad2770

Dan Bongino is convinced that this stuff is real. I consider him a reputable source; I seriously doubt he would say anything that would harm his rapidly expanding fame.

I personally do not think it is alien tech or reverse engineered tech from aliens.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Dan Bongino is convinced that this stuff is real. I consider him a reputable source; I seriously doubt he would say anything that would harm his rapidly expanding fame.

I personally do not think it is alien tech or reverse engineered tech from aliens.
Do you have a theory?

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

I think it’s our own tech. Just acting like we don’t know because it’s super secret. Keep in mind, the SR-71 Blackbird is 1950’s/60’s tech. Just think of what we can do now.

No way it’s Chinese tech, they can’t even pass a baton in a relay race. Not Russian tech because they can’t afford it.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Fuck I hate clickbait titles. But the content is amazing. Repeatability wins the day again. Still no easy answers though. I mean, this shouldn't be happening from what we understand.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think it’s our own tech. Just acting like we don’t know because it’s super secret. Keep in mind, the SR-71 Blackbird is 1950’s/60’s tech. Just think of what we can do now.

No way it’s Chinese tech, they can’t even pass a baton in a relay race. Not Russian tech because they can’t afford it.
Yeah, there's just no basis to claim it's aliens.

There have been MULTIPLE cases of military aircraft being shot down/lost/captured and then being backward engineered by those who obtained them, MULTIPLE cases of military aircraft being kept secret, MULTIPLE cases of aliens being used as a fake cover story to discredit people who saw something they shouldn't.

There have been ZERO confirmed alien sightings/encounters. It's all shaky cam and mentally ill people.

So which is it most likely to be?

• 3Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It's interdimensional cake eaters. 4th, 5th dimensional conciousness entities using biomechanical technologies to interact.
nicolas cage cake GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Yeah, there's just no basis to claim it's aliens.

There have been MULTIPLE cases of military aircraft being shot down/lost/captured and then being backward engineered by those who obtained them, MULTIPLE cases of military aircraft being kept secret, MULTIPLE cases of aliens being used as a fake cover story to discredit people who saw something they shouldn't.

There have been ZERO confirmed alien sightings/encounters. It's all shaky cam and mentally ill people.

So which is it most likely to be?
Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
The correct answer to every question is always chocolate.
So when is the FOH cake party?!?

Pretty amazing. I swear I saw the momentum for just a moment. I'm checking to see if any of the frames from the last second actually show movement or if my eyes were playing tricks on me.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Brad2770

So instead of talking about if this is alien tech or not, how about we talk about what could actually make acceleration like that possible. If warp technology was possible, is there a minimum speed? Does it work in an atmosphere/space? If shit like this does exist, why isn’t NASA using it to get more pictures of the outer solar system? Does Etoine’s fat titties still look good today?

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike