The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I can't believe you fell for this MusicForFish MusicForFish
Stop projecting how hard you fell for this.

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That's how MusicForFish MusicForFish had 8 UFO Encounters.

"It flies but I don't know what it is!"
BTW, something I rarely discuss, because I know that until the world changes, discussing it will mostly just lead to ridicule. But hey, here on FoH all i get is is ridicule anyway --

I was abducted by aliens when I was ~9 years old.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
BTW, something I rarely discuss, because I know that until the world changes, discussing it will mostly just lead to ridicule. But hey, here on FoH all i get is is ridicule anyway --

I was abducted by aliens when I was ~9 years old.

Did you see MFF on the spaceship?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Did not see any other humans.
Wanna share your story/experience?

Mff is .. well...
The lumi of aliens?

I really want to see a mother fucking spaceship or alien, with so much bullshit information freely available and deep fakes.. I'll question it now even if I see it myself..

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Void Void back me up here plz
My apologies, I only work the day shift here.

I've waxed on endlessly about how he posts shit with absolutely no statement of his own feelings on the info, in the hopes that someone agrees with it and he can jump in and agree. But if someone (me, and now you) shits on it, he can claim that he never gave it any consideration...beyond taking the time to post it of course, and with how busy he always is when we ask questions you know how precious his time is. Most of this could be avoided with a few simple words with each post explaining that he thinks what he is posting is true or fake, but you and I both know that he believes all of it, and apparently it is trolling him to point this out.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users