The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chris

Potato del Grande
Since you asked. Myself and the 30 something other teens, adults included, watched a pack of 20+ from across the lake. Every night we were out there we were kept awake by the screams and knocks.
Don't really care about whether you believe or not or have some prosaic explanations to make yourself feel better either.
Moving on.
It was 20+ bears. They itch their backs and sharpen their claws on trees. Maybe some of them were fucking.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Let's consult our experts. Furry Furry and Ossoi Ossoi
You've never hunted or tracked I'm gonna guess. Animals leave sign all over the place when they pass through. Humans with skill are extremely good at reading these signs. If big foot existed, we'd have killed them and known about it, because people would have tracked them down.

You probably saw black people.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You've never hunted or tracked I'm gonna guess. Animals leave sign all over the place when they pass through. Humans with skill are extremely good at reading these signs. If big foot existed, we'd have killed them and known about it, because people would have tracked them down.

You probably saw black people.
I both track and hunt, and we don't have black people out in that area. Like at all lol.

Nothar

Molten Core Raider
Grusch saying he was on the Spectrum explains a lot to me why his way of talking seemed a little off to me. While all the info he has released is 2nd hand accounts and classified docs he has seen, it all seems legit. If the Feds are doing some huge conspiracy to fabricate all the docs he has seen plus have all the people he talked to be in on the conspiracy seems more unbelievable to me than it all being legit.
He comes across as the most levelheaded of the people involved at his level of public awareness.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I might have seen it on something else, maybe a netflix thing?
This was a re edited episode that he’s done before, this one has a little bit more color and detail but ostensibly the same. Watched their live stream a bit yesterday, seem like a cool crew and really enjoy TWF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users