The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I just hope they don't start coming out with a bunch of revelations about Proxima-52 Star Fighters and the ongoing war between the reptillians and greys. I need scissors! 61!

What star do people think is most likely to be the source of alien life, if we really are being visited? Sirius? Vega? Zeta Reticuli? The Centauri system? A non-star source, like inside our own system?

Scientists seem to think Sirius and Vega have too much radiation to have life in their (massive) habitable zones, since they're bright blue stars that emit a lot of gamma radiation. Well, looking at life thriving around Chernobyl, I think they're dead wrong and that life could be thriving in spite of said radiation. Might not be similar to our life at all though. Life that evolves very rapidly seems possible under such circumstances. Like... The Thing. Yeesh.

Though I'll also say that Zeta Reticuli is particularly enigmatic to me for some reason. It's just come up way too much at this point.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I don't know systems as such, but I'd think galaxies further away than us from the "centre/ big bang" would be most likely.. they would be older than our solar system and have had longer to progress

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I dont really understand this gag. If they were 30% unknown species whats the other 70%? If they were aliens theyd be 100% unknown species.

Are they like trying to make it more believable or something by using a lower number? It ends up just making no sense

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I dont really understand this gag. If they were 30% unknown species whats the other 70%? If they were aliens theyd be 100% unknown species.

Are they like trying to make it more believable or something by using a lower number? It ends up just making no sense
No it doesn't make any sense. Either release the full chicken soup recipe or stop imo.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Was thinking the other day how there are more people today than there were in the 40's. A lot more. So there should be more Oppenheimer and Von Neumann equivalents in our time. Yet there really don't seem to be. Outside of Elon Musk, who's really moving humanity forward?

This is the result of a culture that has spent decades telling boys to sit down and shut up, and telling men that they're bad and worthless and need to stop being masculine. Today's Oppenheimers and Von Neumanns are probably all working in cubicles somewhere and just trying not to make any noise about anything.

This was a good episode. I like how he takes a lot of shots at the WEF when talking about people's choices for the future. Guy does a good job staying out of politics so as to not alienate any viewers but he brings them in when he has to. Also like that when he talked about hate and unrest he showed a bunch of shots of BLM riots. Most creators, regardless of their politics, are too chickenshit to do that and show Jan. 6 footage instead when they talk about political strife/violence because that's the only "acceptable" clip to show.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I'm drunk, so I'm shit posting here there and everywhere..

Remote viewing!
Have we spoken about that?
I reckon I have .. definitely astral travelled when I was younger in my early 20's.. 46 now and probably been suppressed by being told to be normal!

Long story short, went to shed to get books, found old books, oh look... Ingo Swan.. bamm I should read that again..
I know Starfire is a fictional story but his other books are good.
Penetration is fantastic ..
Screenshot_20231202-184037.png
Screenshot_20231202-183205.png

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor

God damn, this shit is stupid and designed to fool retards that don't understand DNA and what it is.

First of all, zero proof any DNA was even extracted from those cute little statues. If they did run a sample of DNA, where's the chain of custody?

Secondly, do you retards that believe this shit understand that DNA is composed of four very specific nucleotides with four very specific bases: Adenine, Cytosine, Thymine, and Guanine? Every organism on Earth uses those exact four nucleotides. On top of that every organism on Earth that uses those nucleotides to build proteins use the same 20 amino acids to build those proteins. Despite the fact that more than 500 exist in nature. Now let's do a little thought experiment, what are the odds that an alien life form that came from a different planet would just happen to use the exact same nucleotides and amino acids that we do? It's fucking retarded. If alien "DNA" were actually found it would have to be composed of different, maybe only slightly, nucleotides. That would be the actual proof.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Certainly if we found an organism using a different set of bases, or encoding amino acids with different codons, itd be proof of aliens.

Its worth thinking about how DNA sequencing works, though. Any base that base paired with C would be read as a G, even if it was chemically different. Likewise any base that base paired with A would be read as T, etc. So its entirely possible the standard methods for DNA analysis would miss this detail at first, although Mass Spec would probably show it pretty clearly.

Don't get me wrong; the Mexican things are obviously fake, its just interesting thinking about alien DNA.