The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
You guys are just messing around with this jellyfish bullshit right? I don't think I've ever seen a less convincing ""UFO video"" and I've read most of this thread.

Its literally a smudge on the lens.

Wait'll you get a load of the UFOs I see through my car windshield every summer! But they only appear while you're driving, and only after you've driven down country roads with lots of bugs flying around in the air. Just gotta be patient fellow UFO chasers - in the right setting you too can have these close encounters!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You guys are just messing around with this jellyfish bullshit right? I don't think I've ever seen a less convincing ""UFO video"" and I've read most of this thread.

Its literally a smudge on the lens.

Wait'll you get a load of the UFOs I see through my car windshield every summer! But they only appear while you're driving, and only after you've driven down country roads with lots of bugs flying around in the air. Just gotta be patient fellow UFO chasers - in the right setting you too can have these close encounters!
not a smudge, get those eyes checked old man.

• 1Worf
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
No shit demons are real and people can encounter the same one. We've known this for thousands of years but now we act like this is some amazing revelation.

I've been mulling over how in the modern era we're trained to see previous generations (millennia ago) as primitive, superstitious, not knowing what they were talking about, etc.

Putting aside scientific advancement which has certainly been a thing (like being able to see further into space, figuring out that we have a solar system, figuring out that the universe is older than 14b fuckin years), I'm starting to think maybe people of millennia past were actually onto things that we just aren't. Like I think ancient Romans and Egyptians had a much better concept of human history pre-modernity (maybe even pre-Flood) than we do now.

The Library of Alexandria burning down was probably a catastrophic loss of knowledge of that era. If that was some sort of planned event, whoever burned it down really wanted to erase history and control humanity going forward.

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've been mulling over how in the modern era we're trained to see previous generations (millennia ago) as primitive, superstitious, not knowing what they were talking about, etc.

Putting aside scientific advancement which has certainly been a thing (like being able to see further into space, figuring out that we have a solar system, figuring out that the universe is older than 14b fuckin years), I'm starting to think maybe people of millennia past were actually onto things that we just aren't. Like I think ancient Romans and Egyptians had a much better concept of human history pre-modernity (maybe even pre-Flood) than we do now.

The Library of Alexandria burning down was probably a catastrophic loss of knowledge of that era. If that was some sort of planned event, whoever burned it down really wanted to erase history and control humanity going forward.
My friend, your eyes are opening to something of the utmost importance. If this path interests you, I highly recommend looking into Matthieu Pageau's The Language of Creation: Cosmic Symbolism in Genesis. You do not have to be religious at all or Christian in any way to appreciate it's insights. The author himself is not really a practicing Christian but is just using the biblical stories to point to the cosmic patterns behind them. The same patterns that are described by other ancient religions but with different stories. If you're more of a podcast than book guy, he's done several interviews on youtube that talk about this stuff.

The short of it is, ancient people indeed saw the world in a fundamentally different way than modern people. We look at something and first ask, "How does it work? What is it made of?" Ancient people, looking at the same thing, would instead ask, "What does it mean? What spiritual truth does it embody?"

These two lenses through which we can look at the world, the material lens and the spiritual lens, are both important and have their uses. The problem with modern people is we have completely discarded the spiritual lens and think only the material lens matters. The scientific perspective thinks it has a monopoly on reality and it simply doesn't and it's part of the reason why our society is so sick today.

Anyway, if these ideas interest you check out the recommendation above.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yeah. I can only assume it has something to do with the biblical viewpoint given the bulk of the data.
But they may also be referencing any number of other potential things.

Like the govs killing people since the 30s to keep this stuff hidden.
The abductions: psychological and physiological traumas inflicted on thousands across the world.
The hitch hiker aspect where weird shit happens to you and those around you for months and years after an encounter
The radiation burns and all the things that come with high dose exposure.
The "they're Demons" theory.
The "they're spirits from a side dimension that we can't see without tech and they're everywhere" theory.
The "They have always been here and we aren't in control of shit all" theory.
The "this is all a simulation and we are the ants" theory.

Also this one:
The "there are simultaneously aliens, inter-dimensional entities, pixies, sprites, elementals, giants, triangle heads, plasma creatures in space, spirits of the dead, demons" theory.

I'm not on my main rig, I'm sure I have some vid links of some of the ufology usual's discussing the variables over the years, but most likely someone like Richard Dolan will throw up a couple hour long vid talking about all this.

What's the consensus here on Dyatlov Pass?

Saw a movie about it that was pretty good, but a fictional retelling. They explained it by having the hikers be attacked by these pale Rake-like creatures. They could teleport and were escaped from some Russian experimental laboratory nearby that had been sealed up for a while but somehow got opened. The reason the tent got cut from inside and the hikers fled into a blizzard wearing almost nothing was because these creatures were warping in and out of the tents during their attack on the hikers. Teleporting, violent experiments is one idea I guess.

I ask because you mentioned hitch hikers and radiation burns. There was also all of the "unexplained orange lights spotted overhead" stuff around Dyatlov.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Just another example of how even the most seemingly rational people can have a subject that they are completely irrational about.

I know a few people who are normally perfectly rational and sensible / smart, objective, and so on, but when Trump even gets brought up, they raise their voice and interrupt constantly and get all angry and twitchy because they hate him and he's Hitler. Some of these people are republicans too. Some of them I've known for like 20 years and never saw them get like that about any other topic. It's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Imagine believing this guy

Which guy?

"They don't factor in the spin of the Earth because there isn't one"

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
What I find interesting is the whole DMT thing. I was watching a Rogan podcast and they stated talking about it, I guess there is some study being done where they inject the shit into subjects for more of an experience than just a few minutes and the people coming out are saying they see the same fucking people others see in there. Its some weird shit there.

Also sleep paralysis demons. People see the same stuff across the board. Demons either standing at the foot of their bed or crouched down on their chest stealing their breath.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You just have to look at what happened to Alex Jones to know the answer to that. Before you come back with something like, but he said lizard people and gay frogs, anything they say will be used against them the same way.

Gay frogs turned out to be pretty much true...

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users