<Prior Amod>
Its Happening Area 51 GIF by MOODMAN
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This episode was pretty awesome. Especially part 2 about the WEF and the elites.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
OK. I don't often post in other threads since whenever: but I guess this is a "Mystery of the Unknown".
Apparently the us navy has a Giant Artificial Blue Whale Submarine
I can't search this forum and won't go to whatever other and Reddit is currently run by Bots in r conspiracy: so that gets pretty : maybe too meta
So did anyone ever get a photo because apparently the implosion of a Certain private sub is linked to this giant artificial Blue Whale usn sub. I posted this note Elsewheres: but they kinda skipped the whole snake owl thing in Blade Runner and went straight to Blue Whale.

• 3Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
OK. I don't often post in other threads since whenever: but I guess this is a "Mystery of the Unknown".
Apparently the us navy has a Giant Artificial Blue Whale Submarine
I can't search this forum and won't go to whatever other and Reddit is currently run by Bots in r conspiracy: so that gets pretty : maybe too meta
So did anyone ever get a photo because apparently the implosion of a Certain private sub is linked to this giant artificial Blue Whale usn sub. I posted this note Elsewheres: but they kinda skipped the whole snake owl thing in Blade Runner and went straight to Blue Whale.
Argue Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

sexy cristiano ronaldo GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku

MFF : since this is your thread : I looked at the first post and skipped the next 10k.
What exactly do you want to know?
About Aliens? You kinda gotta start with the fact that Parallel Worlds exist and the nsa is one of those whom go around and put up a building in one world : very similar to the previous: to identify it : and also do those stupid writings on pavement Jockstrap was Here : that you're brain doesn't notice because you've accidently moved from a nearby world and have ignored JWH on the sidewalk to the grocery store for months for : now reads in yellow Buy More Tofu Tofu. That's how the govs men in the know they've moved to Left Side Parallel Woridv but you don't.
I suppose this is my apology for the above : but do watch out for Fake but Real Looking Giant Blue Whales

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
MFF : since this is your thread : I looked at the first post and skipped the next 10k.
What exactly do you want to know?
About Aliens? You kinda gotta start with the fact that Parallel Worlds exist and the nsa is one of those whom go around and put up a building in one world : very similar to the previous: to identify it : and also do those stupid writings on pavement Jockstrap was Here : that you're brain doesn't notice because you've accidently moved from a nearby world and have ignored JWH on the sidewalk to the grocery store for months for : now reads in yellow Buy More Tofu Tofu. That's how the govs men in the know they've moved to Left Side Parallel Woridv but you don't.
I suppose this is my apology for the above : but do watch out for Fake but Real Looking Giant Blue Whales
Looking at the first post and skipping the rest is as nature intended fren.

Of course it's interdimensional cake eaters.

Fucking Tofu lovers 🤮