The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
"You better not challenge us. We have UFO technology in the basement. They can probe you telpathically with a cactus.".

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
If this were shown to be an elaborate one-time distraction, whatever we were going to be distracted from would be about to happen.

If this was a Cold War era “Operation Fortitude” type Psychological operation that was kept running, it would be about to be disclosed, with the realization we gaslit our own people and worse.

If this is a UFO cult in our IC and DOD communities, we would soon have a moment of reckoning where we realized we let unstable people suffuse our Nuclear military.

If this is a cover for aerospace development it is about to be blown.

If this is an elaborate excuse for allowing our Chinese and other rivals to spy on us at will, heads would be about to roll in non-clown world.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Why is everyone attributing some sort of malice, or forethought, or intention to this?

What about if it is all just a delusion made up in certain people's heads (who are retarded) and the absolute morons that run our government feel compelled to get involved in that delusion (or believe it outright because they, too, are retarded) to better "serve the will of the people" (who are, again, retarded) because they think it might help them get re-elected?

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
911/War on Terror: governments get to use their new spy toys on their own citizens.

Covid: governments test the limits of fear based compliance and draconian authoritarianism.

Aliens: governments get to test out their new deep fake/AI technologies on their citizens already knowing how far they can push their draconian authoritarianism.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Why is everyone attributing some sort of malice, or forethought, or intention to this?

What about if it is all just a delusion made up in certain people's heads (who are retarded) and the absolute morons that run our government feel compelled to get involved in that delusion (or believe it outright because they, too, are retarded) to better "serve the will of the people" (who are, again, retarded) because they think it might help them get re-elected?
Every action that was perpetrated by governments during Covid was absolutely malicious. Why would this be any different? I don't "they" are all in on it. But "they" will damn sure take advantage of any hysteria to increase their own power and wealth. And yes, plenty of retards that will go along with it because they believe everything they're told to believe.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Every action that was perpetrated by governments during Covid was absolutely malicious. Why would this be any different? I don't "they" are all in on it. But "they" will damn sure take advantage of any hysteria to increase their own power and wealth. And yes, plenty of retards that will go along with it because they believe everything they're told to believe.
I'm more referring to stuff like how this has been going on since at least Roswell, and some of the "well if it isn't this, then it is this" that MFF posted above my post.

I 100% believe that they are using it NOW for malicious purposes. I just don't think that's how it all started. I have been arguing against this shit having any basis in reality for decades, and even this thread goes back to a time when I don't believe it was part of any "psyop", so that's kind of still where my mind goes when I see the crap posted here.

But to be clear, yes, I agree with you completely about the current state of affairs, including the part where the vast majority of even the politicians are just mindlessly going along with it and have no actual clue what is going on, identical to Covid.

• 3Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I have been arguing against this shit having any basis in reality for decades
those of us that have witnessed them aren't insane or seeing things
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
those of us that have witnessed them aren't insane or seeing things
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF
Never said you were. Well, maybe I did, who knows what I might have sperged out on any given day after seeing loads and loads of bullshit here. And for the record, plenty of them probably are insane. Maybe you aren't, but saying none of you are is pretty disingenuous. And while I think you aren't too, maybe you are. Just telling me that you aren't is about as much proof as some of the videos that get posted here are of aliens. You post way too many huge black cocks to be completely sane, so who knows?

But anyway, you aren't seeing non-terrestrial craft, or interdimensional cake eaters, or ghosts, or psychic projections, or squatches, etc. There are real world explanations for all of them, that don't involve any of those things I listed, even if I (or someone else) can't tell you exactly what that explanation is. You, and all of the other "experiencers," are jumping to literally the least likely explanation, when all of the more likely ones can't be ruled out. I know you always fall back on the "but I never said aliens!" but you still mean "something that is not a human of this temporal and dimensional location" so same difference (need Izo to work out that acronym for me). Since I can't tell you exactly what every single weird thing actually is, you tell me I need help. Conversely, you can't produce even one instance of actual proof or evidence, so I tell you that you are "insane." The aristocrats.

• 3Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Never said you were. Well, maybe I did, who knows what I might have sperged out on any given day after seeing loads and loads of bullshit here. And for the record, plenty of them probably are insane. Maybe you aren't, but saying none of you are is pretty disingenuous. And while I think you aren't too, maybe you are. Just telling me that you aren't is about as much proof as some of the videos that get posted here are of aliens. You post way too many huge black cocks to be completely sane, so who knows?

But anyway, you aren't seeing non-terrestrial craft, or interdimensional cake eaters, or ghosts, or psychic projections, or squatches, etc. There are real world explanations for all of them, that don't involve any of those things I listed, even if I (or someone else) can't tell you exactly what that explanation is. You, and all of the other "experiencers," are jumping to literally the least likely explanation, when all of the more likely ones can't be ruled out. I know you always fall back on the "but I never said aliens!" but you still mean "something that is not a human of this temporal and dimensional location" so same difference (need Izo to work out that acronym for me). Since I can't tell you exactly what every single weird thing actually is, you tell me I need help. Conversely, you can't produce even one instance of actual proof or evidence, so I tell you that you are "insane." The aristocrats.
Lying Season 4 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Apparently the senators that were going to interview grusch in the secure compartmentalized facility after the hearing were denied access to the scfs?? How is that even possible , who is denying them access. Also I wanna know what this photo is Gaetz saw that blew his mind.

Everything I’ve heard from the tech nuts that know about the black programs suggests these are actually secret human developed technologies, so the fact grusch said under oath the shit about ‘non human’ biologics and tech going back to the 1930s is bonkers. Either he’s a crazy liar or was fed a lot of bunk for reasons that remain unclear.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider

75 years of threats, all faked for the purposes of this massive psy op I guess! Guess the secret cabal of Jewish lizard people that want to eat your kids have really been planning this out a long time

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Everything I’ve heard from the tech nuts that know about the black programs suggests these are actually secret human developed technologies,

What does this mean exactly, and why do you seem to 100% accept it as truth because a few people told you?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
What's funny is that people think humanity would have even the slightest ability whatsoever to cover up aliens. If there were a cover up it would have literally zero to do with any human intervention.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What's funny is that people think humanity would have even the slightest ability whatsoever to cover up aliens. If there were a cover up it would have literally zero to do with any human intervention.
You're not wrong. It's almost that time.

200.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user