The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Oh is "SpaceCowboy78" the official NASA Twitter acct?

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I have a link to the NASA stream this was captured on from back in 2015. I'm looking for the same footage in the NASA archives. Cause I'm THAT bored today. I better get some cake outta this comrade!

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I have a link to the NASA stream this was captured on from back in 2015. I'm looking for the same footage in the NASA archives. Cause I'm THAT bored today. I better get some cake outta this comrade!
Changed my mind. I'm not digging through the NASA archives.

The recorder of the vid is an Italian astronaut club. Just hundreds of straight feed videos from the NASA API going back over a decade.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
New crop circles discovered in Denmark

1694535471953.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Any of you think about the flip side to the "muh aliens" thing?

According to Col. Philip Corso (U.S. Army retiree), and former advisor to the National Security Council during Eisenhower’s administration…

“These creatures weren’t benevolent alien beings who had come to enlighten human beings. They were genetically altered human automatons, cloned biological entities, actually who were harvesting biological specimens on Earth for their own experimentation. As long as we were incapable of defending ourselves, we had to allow them to intrude as they wished… We had negotiated a kind of surrender with them as long as we couldn’t fight them. They dictated the terms because they knew what we most feared was disclosure. Hide the truth and the truth becomes your enemy. Disclose the truth and it becomes your weapon. We hid the truth and the EBEs used it against us…”

My no sleep in over 24 hours and wired on a pot of coffee hot take.

So they "gift us" some busted ships and parts and say "Let's see you dummies figure this shit out for fun and prizes" and carry on while the Govs and Agencies do everything they can to implement 1984 to maintain control over the herd. All the while siphoning vast sums of cash and goods from society while funding "off the books" research programs trying in the dumbest way possible to unlock the secrets of the alien bullshit to guard against them before the truth slips out and most of us die terribly while the rich and crazy hide away in bunkers only to get vaporized by DNA bombs.

I hope Screamfeeder Screamfeeder has an alt that catches this. Could net ya millions in a streaming series.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Any of you think about the flip side to the "muh aliens" thing?

According to Col. Philip Corso (U.S. Army retiree), and former advisor to the National Security Council during Eisenhower’s administration…

“These creatures weren’t benevolent alien beings who had come to enlighten human beings. They were genetically altered human automatons, cloned biological entities, actually who were harvesting biological specimens on Earth for their own experimentation. As long as we were incapable of defending ourselves, we had to allow them to intrude as they wished… We had negotiated a kind of surrender with them as long as we couldn’t fight them. They dictated the terms because they knew what we most feared was disclosure. Hide the truth and the truth becomes your enemy. Disclose the truth and it becomes your weapon. We hid the truth and the EBEs used it against us…”

My no sleep in over 24 hours and wired on a pot of coffee hot take.

So they "gift us" some busted ships and parts and say "Let's see you dummies figure this shit out for fun and prizes" and carry on while the Govs and Agencies do everything they can to implement 1984 to maintain control over the herd. All the while siphoning vast sums of cash and goods from society while funding "off the books" research programs trying in the dumbest way possible to unlock the secrets of the alien bullshit to guard against them before the truth slips out and most of us die terribly while the rich and crazy hide away in bunkers only to get vaporized by DNA bombs.

I hope Screamfeeder Screamfeeder has an alt that catches this. Could net ya millions in a streaming series.

Think About It GIF by Identity
Ah so government is stupid, corrupt and gay because they are secretly distracted by aliens. Convinient.

• 1Like