The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This is just like anything else, where one person comes up with something somewhat plausible sounding, and then everyone else uses it, and now suddenly there is "proof" because so many people are saying the same thing. We've seen it countless times in the past few years, where someone says something in media, then everyone else reports on it, and suddenly it is a fact because so many places reported on it. But somehow alien stuff, that's cool?

I totally agree with you. Human capacity for mass hysteria, mass illusion, mass belief in something that isn't actually happening knows no bounds and it's been well documented. We just saw millions of people put a drug dealer who had an overdose death onto a Jesus-like pedestal while raging against an entire race and an entire profession for being responsible for it.

However it makes a ton of biological sense that a creature that secretes waste would also have an ammonia smell from it, and that they'd give it off when frightened (not unlike how a human might piss themselves). Doesn't mean it's true, but it makes sense.

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is just like anything else, where one person comes up with something somewhat plausible sounding, and then everyone else uses it, and now suddenly there is "proof" because so many people are saying the same thing. We've seen it countless times in the past few years, where someone says something in media, then everyone else reports on it, and suddenly it is a fact because so many places reported on it. But somehow alien stuff, that's cool?
So piss smelling Aliens is the social distancing of the paranormal? That's a great point.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fun fact, DOE owns fissile material, DOD owns the delivery and detonation systems/components. At least when it comes to nukes.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Can you sum up what you just posted so we can decide if it's worth watching or not?
I posted the latest Why Files.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't know if interstellar or interdimensional Beings really do exist and have come here but I have a very hard time believing that these Beings would even allow us to harm them in any way. They have aircrafts that can go from 0 to who the fuck knows how fast in a split second but yeah our shitty weapons are able to even touch them. Really?

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
The title is accurate you fuckin smeghead.
So you belive that monsters and aliens caused a great flood?

You just keep posting this shit but when called out it's difficult to pin down exactly what you belive.

There is interesting UFOlogy and Cryptozoology stuff, but you fall for the fakest lowest effort shit every time.

• 1NPC

Nothar

Molten Core Raider

You just keep posting this shit but when called out it's difficult to pin down exactly what you belive.

There is interesting UFOlogy and Cryptozoology stuff, but you fall for the fakest lowest effort shit every time.
So you ask him what the Video is about, he replies that the Title is accurate, and then you attribute him believing the content of the Video? Do i have that right? Which, if you had bothered to watch the video, it debunks all of the UFO and Ancient Alien stuff at the end, like almost all videos on that channel? So you are saying he falls for fake stuff, when the video he posted is the opposite of your claim.

You should at least do a couple minutes of research on the video posted before attributing beliefs to someone who never claimed them about a video that does not support them.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

You're SO FUCKING BORING.
Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF

Chris

Potato del Grande
So you ask him what the Video is about, he replies that the Title is accurate, and then you attribute him believing the content of the Video? Do i have that right? Which, if you had bothered to watch the video, it debunks all of the UFO and Ancient Alien stuff at the end, like almost all videos on that channel? So you are saying he falls for fake stuff, when the video he posted is the opposite of your claim.

You should at least do a couple minutes of research on the video posted before attributing beliefs to someone who never claimed them about a video that does not support them.
I was at work, so couldn't watch the video.

• 1Pathetic

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
MusicForFish MusicForFish have you made contacts with the “aliens” yet? I know you’ve really been wanting the probe..

• 1Worf