The PUSSY SHIT spoiler discussion thread

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
How about people just don't spoil it? You know, like the thread title says. What is wrong with some of you?
Yeah, well that would be the ideal thing, but people have proven over and over that they can't control themselves. Won't be long before the show is caught up with the books so you may as well just avoid these types of threads until then.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Just avoid pointing out when someone spoils something, and PM a mod. Drawing attention to a spoiler that we don't know is a spoiler is just about as bad. Most of us wouldn't know some of these posts were actually spoiling it if someone didn't point it out.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, my wife tried giving me clues and I still had no fucking clue. That is until I read some people's miraculous assumptions and now it makes sense. So just stay out of this thread if you don't want to be spoiled.
No one wants their kids to be married to monsters.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's a lot of nostradouches that post in both threads and post clues in the no spoiler thread. Why they feel the need I have no idea. I sometimes post things I found funny in the show, but generally I stay out of the no spoilers thread. I read the fucking books, what am I going to do, come up with theories about Joffrey's death and how it happened? I already fucking know, and so does everyone in the spoiler thread - with the exception of Astro... he may think some wild theory.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There's a lot of nostradouches that post in both threads and post clues in the no spoiler thread. Why they feel the need I have no idea. I sometimes post things I found funny in the show, but generally I stay out of the no spoilers thread. I read the fucking books, what am I going to do, come up with theories about Joffrey's death and how it happened? I already fucking know, and so does everyone in the spoiler thread - with the exception of Astro... he may think some wild theory.
pardon? i can restrain myself from posting in the no spoiler thread and i have known what happened since the latter part of 2012

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yup. Maybe you're just senile? Can't remember the books, can't remember the times when you forgot that you couldn't remember the books.

How old are you now? Like 55-60?
im fine. im bad with some of the names, but i know everything that happens just fine.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
astro's understanding of the world around him is tenuous at best. i wouldn't except him to comprehend a whole lot from these books which tend to get pretty convoluted.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
post-40981-Jon-Stewart-The-More-You-Do-Bl-J6Na.gif

iannis

Musty Nester
faggotry.

I hope it's obvious enough from my posts in the spoiler thread that I have a true disdain for the printed version of this story. When Jeff used the sword to cut the cake thing I thought to myself, "I wonder how many birds he just killed". And then they showed -- he killed 2.

You guys need to step back and realize GRRM is not the New Tolkien. He's barely the new Robert Jordan.

iannis

Musty Nester
If all it takes is someone replying "sounds like a spoiler post", you might as well lock the thread. It serves no function.