The PUSSY SHIT spoiler discussion thread

khalid

Unelected Mod
"SO WE CAN'T POST TRAILERS OR TALK ABOUT ANYONE EVER!? WHERE'S THE LINE OMG OMG"

Faggotry of the highest order.
Yes, I agree, it is idiocy of the highest order that you guys specifically excluded trailers when I asked where the line was. Now you say they are fine? You can't even be consistent for one fucking page of this thread.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, I agree, it is idiocy of the highest order that you guys specifically excluded trailers when I asked where the line was. Now you say they are fine? You can't even be consistent for one fucking page of this thread.
Anyone who said no trailers was wrong and stupid, we went through this before.

It never would have been a subject if you hadn't done the little girl thing and escalated from "no future character talk" whatever stupid panicky pedantic cuntery sprang to mind. Take what is said at face value instead of turning it in to the dumbest fucking "debate" you can come up with. I know this goes against all internet instinct, but just try it out for a few days, see how it fits.

For clarity's sake, this is basically me totally ignoring my own advice. I don't care much one way or the other about the actual argument, just the stupid fucking escalation of every minor thing. Which I proceed to escalate....I may not be too bright.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I don't care much one way or the other about the actual argument, just the stupid fucking escalation of every minor thing. Which I proceed to escalate....I may not be too bright.
Look, for all the talk about me being super rustled, you have been cursing and insulting me this entire thread. I just want a sensible rule, not a all-encompassing zero-tolerance rule that clearly wasn't enforced anyway. You know, like the NO PUSSY SHIT rule that was supposed to be in place for all this. It isn't like I'm escalating anything. I'm not Araysar threatening some gay ass boycott or trying to start some stupid new thread in RPP and trying to get people to move on over. I'm not posting borderline shit in the no-spoiler thread trying to antagonize or make a point. All I am doing is debating the rules in a thread about the rules.

edit: Also, I mentioned several times that I will wait a week after the season is over and start a discussion about it in the no-spoiler thread, indicating that I was more than willing to drop it. So stop dragging me back in!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
edit: Also, I mentioned several times that I will wait a week after the season is over and start a discussion about it in the no-spoiler thread, indicating that I was more than willing to drop it. So stop dragging me back in!
If me childishly making lame gay jokes drags you back in I can not control that.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No one said no trailers, I specifically said more than once trailers were allowed. I said I don't watch them.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
No one said no trailers, I specifically said more than once trailers were allowed. I said I don't watch them.
'Cherry picking much?
biggrin.png

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Isn't that what this thread basically is? Cherry pick some random event then blow it up into drama?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
there is nothing wrong with debate, it only escalates when some cocksucker cant remain civil or if a mod abuses their powers to godmode the argument.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
i like that tuco went with brutul's suggestion to call this the pussy shit thread.

also, let it die already.

Arya getting stabby was worth the price of admission. Looking forward to ninja school in Braavos. Hopefully it'll be like a Shaw Bros. training in the shaolin temple flick level of awesome.

--Moved this shit from the no spoilers thread. Wtf were you thinking? - Adam12

WTF was my post moved and I was tossed an infraction. I never read the fucking books and was totally speculating. REALLY FUCKING OBVIOUS SPECULATION at that. Are the mods having a sucking contest???

The thread says no pussy shit, stop being pussies mods.

0Ly5bmw.jpg

tBHdHgi.jpg

WweAIPX.jpg

There's no chance in hell that the TV series doesn't start taking shit from 3/4/5 over the next couple of seasons. I also expect that a lot of the fluff that was present in 4 and 5 (let's be honest, there was a TON of that shit) will be cut right the fuck out. There's no way that the present story lines won't continue until the principle characters die. They couldn't, for example, let Bran's storyline go cold for an entire season, and then pick it back up in season 5, nearly 2 years since we last saw him. That worked fine for Dondarrion, but it wouldn't work for Bran/Arya/Sansa/Tyrion/Jaime or whoever else gets little to no "screentime" in books 4 or 5.
thanks for moving my post and infracting me for spoiling WHEN I NEVER READ THE FUCKING BOOKS, my post was predicting the super obvious direction the Arya story is headed.

Also a super BIG FUCK YOU for now trying to SPOIL GoT for me by dragging my fucking post in here where spoilers actually are and potentially ruining shit for me. Turn in your Mod card you fucking fail at it.

huge faggot move.

T4ghkZw.jpg

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Had you given me time to respond to your first PM (which was civil), or just waited for me to stop being afk in IRC we could have hashed it out, and I probably would have removed your infraction. As it stands, though, it looked like an obvious Nostrodouche (I wasn't the only one to think so, as it the post was reported shortly after you submitted it), and then you completely lost your shit. Chill the fuck out a bit next time and things will probably go your way.

Had you given me time to respond to your first PM (which was civil), or just waited for me to stop being afk in IRC we could have hashed it out, and I probably would have removed your infraction. As it stands, though, it looked like an obvious Nostrodouche (I wasn't the only one to think so, as it the post was reported shortly after you submitted it), and then you completely lost your shit. Chill the fuck out a bit next time and things will probably go your way.
you were wrong, you know you were wrong, and decided to double down on on being a douche. you coulda just said sorry bro, but played nazi mod faggot and took it even further, pretty shitty way to handle YOUR fuck up.

I said my peace. let it lie.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Nope, I wasn't wrong at all. You could have waited a few minutes to explain it instead of going full retard. There was nothing for me to apologize for, you brought the RRP upon yourself by posting a bunch of bullshit before a discussion could even be had.