The PUSSY SHIT spoiler discussion thread

Nope, I wasn't wrong at all. You could have waited a few minutes to explain it instead of going full retard. There was nothing for me to apologize for, you brought the RRP upon yourself by posting a bunch of bullshit before a discussion could even be had.
You weren't wrong?, bullshit. You don't wanna get called out on mod failure, don't pull the trigger so fucking quick.

Put my post back in the thread it originated in, it was legit, fucking obvious as all hell and could only be identified as a 'spoiler' by assholes who read the books, know what happens and post in that thread instead of staying the fuck out of it. You pulling it from the thread confirms the story is going that way, and now SPOILS what was just wishful thinking and speculation.

Someone being right in their guess of where the story is headed doesn't make them an asshole. Yanking their post and throwing them 7 infractions for being right does.

god damn, i feel stupid for having to explain how stupid that was to you.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
You received 1 infraction for the post, which is the policy for spoiling shit in that thread.You received the other infractions for losing your shit.

You PM'd me, jumped into the IRC channel, and then after I failed to respond (because I was AFK for 30 minutes) you turned into a little bitch by derailing all GoT threads with your ridiculous overreaction. Once again, had you not done that, the initial infraction would have been removed after you told me that you had not actually read the books, but your post would have never been moved back into the non spoiler thread. How many fucking times does this have to be explained to you? Stop trying to be some sort of retard martyr.

I saw it as a spoiler, and so did others (the post was reported). There's a very slim chance that you would have made that post, with that phrasing, without engaging in Nostradouche bullshit.

Khalid: It was moved, not deleted.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Interesting to read what you guys think of the Theon/bolton thing. In the books the reason for holding him is plainly spelled out, but in the books different sequences of events had unfolded where it's entirely logical to keep theon a prisoner in the dreadfort. It was confusing to me as a book reader of how they handled the theon being held prisoner thing and it's nice to know that you guys were confused as well.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So are the White Walkers undead Worgs? They seem to be able to control crows and I guess the return of magic allows them to control corpses.
They are basically icy necromancers. The show has not done a good job of differentiating between White Walkers (ice beings) and wights, which are just their reanimated dead.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
You weren't wrong?, bullshit. You don't wanna get called out on mod failure, don't pull the trigger so fucking quick.

Put my post back in the thread it originated in, it was legit, fucking obvious as all hell and could only be identified as a 'spoiler' by assholes who read the books, know what happens and post in that thread instead of staying the fuck out of it. You pulling it from the thread confirms the story is going that way, and now SPOILS what was just wishful thinking and speculation.

Someone being right in their guess of where the story is headed doesn't make them an asshole. Yanking their post and throwing them 7 infractions for being right does.

god damn, i feel stupid for having to explain how stupid that was to you.
Stop trying to reason with these faggots, tell them to eat a fucking dick (or bowl of dicks) and move on.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They are basically icy necromancers. The show has not done a good job of differentiating between White Walkers (ice beings) and wights, which are just their reanimated dead.
Is that from the books? Only say this because I think the show is being purposefully misleading and withholding to keep us in the dark.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
The Dany story is fucking terrible in the show and fucking terrible in the book. Mormont and Selmy save it from being completely awful, but they don't get enough screen time.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thats not true GA and you know it. Dany has an arc. She has ups and downs. Its not all dragons and crowdsurfings

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hence why I said, "since Drogo".
Dismissing what happened before Drogo died is amputating her story line - cherry picking to suit your argument. Hence me including it all. You were saying?
Mrs. Izo has read the books, says Dany's troubles aren't over yet. Let's not anger Amod and leave it at that
smile.png

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
This thread is living up to its name. Lots of PUSSY SHIT.
The Gynecology Thread

Here's the gist. The idea of me going to a doctor every once in a while to get my dong checked is ridiculous. So why should I buy into this whole gynecolgy thing, I ask myself. I understand the womanly organs are complex. Perhaps like a car, they need maintenance. But is it really that complicated? Alright fine, your chick says she goes to a woman doctor, so it's different. Smells fishy to me.

Discuss.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You should get your prostate checked out more often. You'll understand when you hit 50 and have urinary retention. It's not gay if your physician is female.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
lol my post got moved here? What did I spoil exactly? That the books are different than the TV show? Spoiler alert. they're different!

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Bleah, I started to respond to Dashel's question, but I do not want to pussy-spoiler things. I will just say this, do not forget that the Ironborn have a fleet, and some conquests in the Nord. So, I say they are still a major player.
And for fucks sake, read the fucking books, this topic of discussion would be wonderfull in the Spoilers Thread.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Its been stated, no one in that thread gives a fuck if the books are different. Dont bring em up, dont talk about them in any way and if you want to do it in the thread that is reserved for talking about it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Game of Thrones - Season 1
A Clash of Kings - Season 2
A Storm of Swords part 1 - Season 3
A Storm of Swords part 2 - Season 4
A Feast for Crows
A Dance with Dragons
Winds of Winter (not yet released)
A Dream of Spring (not yet released)

There's a lot of speculation that AFFC and ADWD will be combined since they each occur concurrently. He split the characters up into 2 books, so you don't get entire character stories in each of them. But since they're two books, and each is absolutely massive, it's also possible they can do 2 seasons with it. If they do 1 season each on the last two unreleased books, we're looking at 8-9 seasons total if they can make it that far.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Game of Thrones - Season 1
A Clash of Kings - Season 2
A Storm of Swords part 1 - Season 3
A Storm of Swords part 2 - Season 4
A Feast for Crows
A Dance with Dragons
Winds of Winter (not yet released)
A Dream of Spring (not yet released)

There's a lot of speculation that AFFC and ADWD will be combined since they each occur concurrently. He split the characters up into 2 books, so you don't get entire character stories in each of them. But since they're two books, and each is absolutely massive, it's also possible they can do 2 seasons with it. If they do 1 season each on the last two unreleased books, we're looking at 8-9 seasons total if they can make it that far.
IIRC I think Martin said AFFC and ADWD would be 3 seasons since it's so large and that it would include both books since they were supposed to be a single book that got out of hand. Could be wrong.

Not being a dick Dashel, but just an FYI that the names are Stannis and Joffrey - some dick will end up calling you out on it. Also a lot of people write Jamie (Jaime).