The PUSSY SHIT spoiler discussion thread

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Is that from the books? Only say this because I think the show is being purposefully misleading and withholding to keep us in the dark.
You get some specifics in the first book when Jon saves Mormont from the wight, and after Sam's encounter with the White Walker in the second book. I doubt the show will ever explicitly state anything because they already changed those parts and alluded to what they teach you.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wouldn't care if Dany or Arya died. Their storylines are boring.
Eh, you sorta have to assume Arya's story will eventually become not boring if she does end up living long enough to be trained by the faceless men, assuming she lives that long and that is indeed where her story is going.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Eh, you sorta have to assume Arya's story will eventually become not boring if she does end up living long enough to be trained by the faceless men, assuming she lives that long and that is indeed where her story is going.
bro

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How is that a spoiler? Or are you just too big of a dumbfuck to understand the basic syntax of the english language?

Or to just go with what I said in irc when I saw you moved the post eight fucking hours later after several other mods saw it and thought it was fine, you're a goddamn stupid American Inventorfaggot retard.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
How is that a spoiler? Or are you just too big of a dumbfuck to understand the basic syntax of the english language?

Or to just go with what I said in irc when I saw you moved the post eight fucking hours later after several other mods saw it and thought it was fine, you're a goddamn stupid American Inventorfaggot retard.
You're too unclean to post predictions in the non-spoiler thread.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
To be fair, I eat dicks off of plates.
fe4NUDb.gif

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Right because something that doesn't even begin to hint at a spoiler is totally inappropriate for the non-spoiler thread.
How about I get in a time machine, travel to the end of your next relationship, come back to the start of it and say dumb shit like, "I know you know I know how the end of this relationship goes, but you sorta have to assume it ends in blood, tears and an unwanted child after her baby's daddy comes back to town".

If you have an opinion or prediction that's formed from stuff outside the shows nobody wants to hear it.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Any known book reader should be perma-banned and have his/her account deleted for posting in the non-spoiler thread. Scorched earth policy!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How about I get in a time machine, travel to the end of your next relationship, come back to the start of it and say dumb shit like, "I know you know I know how the end of this relationship goes, but you sorta have to assume it ends in blood, tears and an unwanted child after her baby's daddy comes back to town".

If you have an opinion or prediction that's formed from stuff outside the shows nobody wants to hear it.
Right, because it's absolutely fucking impossible to have formed the opinion that she's likely to set off to train to become a faceless man based solely on the events that have transpired in the TV show. I mean let's see, she met and developed a relationship with a faceless man, after the escape from Harrenhalhe offers to take her to be trained as a faceless man, and when she declines he gives her a coin and a phrase in high valyrian to use in case she ever changes her mind.Her mother and brother are both killed at the red wedding, so exactly what the fuck else is she likely to do? Head to King's Landing and see if she can sign up for being a docile Lannister hostage like her sister? Pick one of her father's old bannermen at random to seek shelter with and pray that he has enough of a backbone not to hand her off to the Boltons or the Lannisters? Or is she likely to try and take up Jaqen's offer to be trained as a magical assassin so she can get revenge?

Yeah clearly I only could have formed my opinions from reading the goddamn books. Moron.

For the record, I watched Seasons 1 and 2 before I read the books, and the moment he gave her that coin it was patently obvious she was eventually going to end up with the faceless men. CLEARLY ONLY COULD HAVE FORMED THAT OPINION FROM READING THE BOOKS THOUGH.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
And we're still arguing why?
Maybe if Gavinrad makes his text bigger and redder I'll actually start arguing with the point he's making instead of repeating that reading the books and knowing how a story goes excludes one from being able to confirm predictions in the non-spoiler thread.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So a post that speculates between possibilities is now confirming predictions. Why even bother having 'rules' about posting in in the spoiler thread when its clear you retards are just going to use a bunch of nonsensical arbitrary criteria to remove posts whenever it suits your fancy?

khalid

Unelected Mod
I don't know why you are arguing with them. Even when they move a post from a non-book reader, they won't even admit that as being a mistake.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know why you are arguing with them. Even when they move a post from a non-book reader, they won't even admit that as being a mistake.
You mean like when Adam said he would have fixed it after reading the PM if Merk hadn't thrown a shitfit? Like that?

Why the fuck is it so important to some people who have read the books to be able to post in a thread for people who have not? There's nothing for you to contribute there. Nothing. It is purely for people who are totally uninformed by what is in the books.

Here, we'll try it in questionnaire form.

Have you read the books?

Ifno, go post in the thread and speculate happily.

IfyesSHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Are we still confused? Is the purpose of that thread not clear yet?

moving a spoiler for being a spoiler confirms it was a spoiler and thus the actual spoiling is activated.

maybe close both GoT threads and ban anyone who discusses the show on these boards, you guys just aint up to modding it without ruining shit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You mean like when Adam said he would have fixed it after reading the PM if Merk hadn't thrown a shitfit? Like that?

Why the fuck is it so important to some people who have read the books to be able to post in a thread for people who have not? There's nothing for you to contribute there. Nothing. It is purely for people who are totally uninformed by what is in the books.

Here, we'll try it in questionnaire form.

Have you read the books?

Ifno, go post in the thread and speculate happily.

IfyesSHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Are we still confused? Is the purpose of that thread not clear yet?
Suck my dick you faggot.

*edit*

In case that was too ambiguous, I'm going to continue posting things that aren't spoilers in that thread, and I'm going to continue calling the mods a bunch of fucking retards every time they remove a post that isn't even close to being a fucking spoiler.

Idiots.