The PUSSY SHIT spoiler discussion thread

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Don't worry Gav, I'll continue reporting your faggot posts any time you completely disclose your "assumptions" for the next two years worth of storyline for any character.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Suck my dick you faggot.

*edit*

In case that was too ambiguous, I'm going to continue posting things that aren't spoilers in that thread, and I'm going to continue calling the mods a bunch of fucking retards every time they remove a post that isn't even close to being a fucking spoiler.

Idiots.
I'm ok with this. But if you start theorizing on stuff you already know about in the nonspoiler thread I'll cut you with Ice.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
non book readers are banned/infracted all the time for this "nostadouching" shit. they have never posted in the book reader thread, they only have in the non book reader thread and when they speculated about things a little too well. they get branded with the "nostradouche" moniker and their post is moved and they get punished. and as khalid said, when someone speculates about something, even if its not a blatant spoiler, when that post is moved it confirms to non book readers who read the post that what they speculated was true. im glad this season is over so the non spoiler thread can just die. its easily the most overmodded and dangerous thread on the board

Don't worry Gav, I'll continue reporting your faggot posts any time you completely disclose your "assumptions" for the next two years worth of storyline for any character.
awesome job confirming a possible spoiler and throwing in more details. why not just cut and paste the all the Arya sections of the book while you are at it.

this forum has become a serious shit show, the level of stupid is impressive even by internet standards.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
im glad this season is over so the non spoiler thread can just die. its easily the most overmodded and dangerous thread on the board
Amen. I'd hate to fuck over non-readers like Gavin wants to but I'd rather just have that thread with a "Yeah, probably spoilers, read at your own risk". If nothing else it would slightly lower the amount of butthurt little pedantic cunts I get to deal with.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
the events that have transpired in the TV show. I mean let's see, she met and developed a relationship with a faceless man, after the escape from Harrenhalhe offers to take her to be trained as a faceless man, and when she declines he gives her a coin and a phrase in high valyrian to use in case she ever changes her mind.Her mother and brother are both killed at the red wedding, so exactly what the fuck else is she likely to do? Head to King's Landing and see if she can sign up for being a docile Lannister hostage like her sister? Pick one of her father's old bannermen at random to seek shelter with and pray that he has enough of a backbone not to hand her off to the Boltons or the Lannisters? Or is she likely to try and take up Jaqen's offer to be trained as a magical assassin so she can get revenge?
Actually I was just expressing the opinion I had formed after watching the first two seasons of the show you fucking dumbass. Prior to some stupid ass overzealous mod moving my post, the only people who would have thought I was spoiling something were mouth-breathing retards like you. Then stupid ass overzealous mod moves my post, everyone sees it gone and thinks OH GOD THAT WAS A SPOILER. The mods are the biggest fuckups in the thread.

Amen. I'd hate to fuck over non-readers like Gavin wants to
You really are a fucking idiot. The shit with Jaqen and Arya in season 2 is basically a GIANT FUCKING GLOWING NEON SIGN that says Arya is going to end up with the faceless men. Especially now after the red wedding, people who think there are any possibilities for her other than 'dead or in braavos' are fucking idiots just like you.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
non book readers are banned/infracted all the time for this "nostadouching" shit. they have never posted in the book reader thread, they only have in the non book reader thread and when they speculated about things a little too well. they get branded with the "nostradouche" moniker and their post is moved and they get punished. and as khalid said, when someone speculates about something, even if its not a blatant spoiler, when that post is moved it confirms to non book readers who read the post that what they speculated was true. im glad this season is over so the non spoiler thread can just die. its easily the most overmodded and dangerous thread on the board
Which people have been banned for nostradouching?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which people have been banned for nostradouching?
It doesn't matter. There's been like 2 1pt infractions actually for it that stand EVER. Don't let reality derail this retarded pity party. Having your spoiler moved on a messageboard is the same as having your grandmother raped in front of you.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It doesn't matter. There's been like 2 1pt infractions actually for it that stand EVER. Don't let reality derail this retarded pity party. Having your spoiler moved on a messageboard is the same as having your grandmother raped in front of you.
Yeah, how about when retarded mods move shit that isn't a spoiler to begin with?

Or better yet, when retarded mods turn something into a spoiler by moving it in the first place? How about you faggots infract yourselves for spoilers.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If I ever make a modding mistake I'll fix it, so far I'm 100% perfect and awesome.

And if you read the books and then posted stuff that happens in the future you posted a spoiler. Cunt faggot pussy dick asshole grrr!

edit: Oh man, my first mistake ever! I forgot to add: bro rustle retard jimmies!

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Mods are doing a great job policing that thread. You guys shows should shower them with +reps for their services.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Dany's going to finally make it to Westeros only to realize she needs to GO BACK to Essos.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And if you read the books and then posted stuff that happens in the future you posted a spoiler.
Thanks for the updated definition, it's good to know that by every criteria you 'people' have posted so far, my post still wasn't a spoiler. Glad it was moved, that's some great moderation.

Goddamn stupid American Inventorfaggot retard.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so if they made a reality show called The Real Housewives of Westeros, would dany be allowed to join in with the white people or is she only allowed to star in The Real Housewives of Atlant... err Essos?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I wish we could just delete the non-spoiler thread. The amount of butthurt from that thread alone is pretty pathetic.