The Ray Harryhausen Appreciation Thread

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
when i was a kid, it was all about the Greek mythology films. Hercules, Clash Of The Titans and Jason and the Argonauts to name a few. it had manly men, beautiful women and the creatures were always fucking cool. Ray Harryhausen made it all possible. what was your favorite RH movie?
Jason And The Argonauts is free on Youtube
its an excellent copy too.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
when i was a kid, it was all about the Greek mythology films. Hercules, Clash Of The Titans and Jason and the Argonauts to name a few. it had manly men, beautiful women and the creatures were always fucking cool. Ray Harryhausen made it all possible. what was your favorite RH movie?
Jason And The Argonauts is free on Youtube
its an excellent copy too.
Used to watch all of them as a kid. Clash of the Titans is probably my favorite. I remember the Medusa scene really scaring the hell out of me. The Hercules ones had Lou Ferrigno didn't they? Remember one of those being pretty out there with some kind of giant laser shooting robot or something

The Sinbad movies were pretty good too. Really was the golden age of cinema.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Used to watch all of them as a kid. Clash of the Titans is probably my favorite. I remember the Medusa scene really scaring the hell out of me. The Hercules ones had Lou Ferrigno didn't they? Remember one of those being pretty out there with some kind of giant laser shooting robot or something

The Sinbad movies were pretty good too. Really was the golden age of cinema.
Yes, but don't focus on that one. Steve Reeves is the one true Hercules. Dude is so baller.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user