The Rental (2020)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Rental (2020)

Tagline: Secluded getaway. Killer views.

Genre: Horror, Thriller, Drama

Director: Dave Franco

Cast: Dan Stevens, Alison Brie, Sheila Vand, Jeremy Allen White, Toby Huss, Connie Wellman

Release: 2020-07-23

Runtime: 88

Plot: Two couples on an oceanside getaway grow suspicious that the host of their seemingly perfect rental house may be spying on them. Before long, what should have been a celebratory weekend trip turns into something far more sinister.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So, watched this yesterday. I give it a 6.5/10. Apparently it's James Franco's directorial debut? Allison Brie was fantastic. It's a horror film, but not really your typical one. Takes a turn off of traditional towards the end. It's one of those horror movies that could actually happy. Frustrating when all the characters start making really stupid decisions. Gave me nightmares x 1 night. Again, this isn't Hereditary... But it's fine enough on its own. It's definitely not Black Christmas - LOL.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So, watched this yesterday. I give it a 6.5/10. Apparently it's James Franco's directorial debut? Allison Brie was fantastic. It's a horror film, but not really your typical one. Takes a turn off of traditional towards the end. It's one of those horror movies that could actually happy. Frustrating when all the characters start making really stupid decisions. Gave me nightmares x 1 night. Again, this isn't Hereditary... But it's fine enough on its own. It's definitely not Black Christmas - LOL.

can you fucking read the info you posted.

look at the directors name.

it’s DAVE Franco’s debut. James has made a half dozen moves over the last decade.

you stupid nuggets need to spend one fucking second reading. Ever. One. You spend 10 times that typing your stupid faggot opinions.

thags not just for movies, this whole forum. I’m so tired of you mongoloids who are just too stupid and lazy to even know what you are saying.

• 2Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This movie came up in another thread or I stumbled across it randomly? It is bizarre because half the scenes in the preview I remember vividly but others are completely foreign. Maybe I watched half of it and never went back to finish. Very odd feeling. Need to try and finish it up just to say I did. Maybe it’ll come back to me.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

it’s DAVE Franco’s debut. James has made a half dozen moves over the last decade.

you stupid nuggets need to spend one fucking second reading. Ever. One. You spend 10 times that typing your stupid faggot opinions.

thags not just for movies, this whole forum. I’m so tired of you mongoloids who are just too stupid and lazy to even know what you are saying.
*Can
*Look
*It's
*You
*Every. One. Of. You spend...
*That's
just too stupid and lazy
Neat.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
weak and forgettable. saw this like 2 months ago

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Oh god, I made such a horrible mistake!!

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Does Brie show her warlocks in this? Not interested if she doesn't.

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The creepiest part about this whole movie is the idea that it could easily be done, and makes me second guess AirBNB's! lol

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database