The 'Shit I'm selling' thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah, just go in and fill out a transfer of liability form.
Exactly, Verizon has a Transfer of Liability where they just switch everything over to the new account holders name. You see quite a few people with the old grandfathered unlimited LTE lines selling them on ebay between $200-$400. Thing is though once you get one of these phone lines you don't want to enter into a new contract or upgrade your phone because Verizon try's buttfucking people out of the unlimited data all the time.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The new lines(the person you're selling to) wouldn't be automatically put under one of the new plans? Thanks for making me aware of this, I have a grandfathered plan that I'm going to get rid of because I have no intention of ever needing that much data. Didn't think I could make some money off it. Wonder how much a 22% discount would boost the price.

Any way someone could fuck you over with this?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The plan stays in effect as long as you don't change to a 4g phone and the phone you have is either bought outright or bought somewhere else.

No way to fuck someone over since you have to do it at the store.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Didn't realize Vita's dropped so much in price. Someone make an offer, I need this damn thing gone. Will also consider a trade for a 3dsxl.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Can you sell your line(sign over "Assumption of Liability") before the contract period is up and effectively get out of the contract? I'd love to get out of this contract early, I have no plans of keeping it. I've been thinking 200-400 per line would be fucking sweet, but if I have to line it up perfectly with the day my contract ends to avoid paying another month of $157, that severely reduces my motivation to attempt this.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Can you sell your line(sign over "Assumption of Liability") before the contract period is up and effectively get out of the contract? I'd love to get out of this contract early, I have no plans of keeping it. I've been thinking 200-400 per line would be fucking sweet, but if I have to line it up perfectly with the day my contract ends to avoid paying another month of $157, that severely reduces my motivation to attempt this.
Yes. Carriers don't care who pays as long as someone does.

Brad2770

I bought 2 Yakama High Roller Bike trays, so now I have 3 of the Yakama Viper Bike trays for sale. They are in great working condition with very little rust and wear. I am looking to get $25 each plus shipping or $65 for all of them plus shipping.

Inque

FunEmployed
Got one, maybe two brand new UE Boom (canister speaker from Logitech) sitting that I thought I'd use but after updating the firmware and playing them a couple hours I just never had time to really enjoy them. Asking price $300 (obo) for both as a set since you can pair them together for surround or run them single unit. They're the green/gold motif.

Inque

FunEmployed
UE Boom speakers SOLD!

Selling anVG278HE 144hz 3D Asus monitorthat is lightly used (bought approx 3 months ago), with all original parts for best offer (would like to recoup at least $250+S&H).

I also have an H100i that is not being used if someone is in need of a cooling system (still has 4 year warranty on it), $50+S&H OBO.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hmm i have a few things id like to get rid of

23 LED Monitor S23A750D - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG

and

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V (Black) review - CNET

and 3xAmazon.com: Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor: Computers Accessories

Can PM to discuss if interested.

Pic of setup

rrr_img_74802.jpg

Before I go snap a pic, anyone in Massachusetts looking for afull sized punching bag? It has it's own stand.

water cylinder inside. probably has 10,000 hits on it. it's fine.

dangler_sl

shitlord
Received $75USD Amazon gift card for my birthday, but am out of the country now and would rather have cash.

I will sell the $75 card for $70 on paypal

joz123

Potato del Grande
I'm looking to sell my unused voucher for the digital version of Nathan Drake Collection on PS4. Looking to get $25 in Amazon credit if anyone is interested.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I have a used (but mint condition) Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge (64GB; black) I am selling. Looking for $375, less than what swappa, ebay, and amazon are asking. Includes a Samsung wireless charging pad and original box

PM me

joz123

Potato del Grande
Gonna drop the price on my Uncharted Collection digital voucher to 20 in Amazon credit. PM me if interested.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure some of you are collectors on here. I've got a Commodore 64, printer, and single floppy disk all in original packaging along with a bunch of games. If anyone is interested PM and I'll include some pics.