The Social Engineering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
That coupled with sex bots is THE fucking utopia weve all been searching for. There is nothing that men could not accomplish at that point.

• 2Like
  • 2Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Love how this thread has turned into us men fantasizing about a future of sexbots, clone babies and no woman.

I was hoping to goad mist into admitting she also wants to breed out colored folk too.

• 3Like
  • 2Jew
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
???

Why won't we just manufacture eggs (to just accept our DNA) and have artificial wombs to just clone ourselves
Really bad understanding of genetics here.

You can make artificial sperm from eggs with current technology. Making artificial eggs from sperm would be quite a bit harder and probably produce a heck of a lot of derps.

• 2Jew
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

You can make artificial sperm from eggs with current technology. Making artificial eggs from sperm would be quite a bit harder and probably produce a heck of a lot of derps.

Ok so we're back to saving 5% woman as egg holders.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So let me get this straight, you, a dyke, want a world filled with women, then breed men when you need them, for like sciences and space exploration and to carry your shit, right? ROFL!

• 2Jew
  • 2Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Love how this thread has turned into us men fantasizing about a future of sexbots, clone babies and no woman.
I knew the eventual direction of the thread would end up here anyway.

The ultimate question is which would be the happier society, a world of men without women or a world of women without men?

I mean, I once thought I knew the answer to this, but considering the amount of women who's sole motivation in life is the attention they receive from men, I really don't know anymore.

• 2Jew
  • 1Salty

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So let me get this straight, you, a dyke, want a world filled with women, then breed men when you need them, for like sciences and space exploration and to carry your shit, right? ROFL!
This is an overstatement of my case and a strawman.

I'm saying that, for instance, if you could raise the population's overall happiness and satisfaction in life, by temporarily shifting the gender ratio to suit the available demand for that needs doing, would it be an ethical thing to do?

• 2Jew

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You didn't actually read the first bullet point.

In this hypothetical scenario there is more low/medium labor that needs to be done that women find satisfaction in than there is low/medium skilled labor that men find satisfaction in. For instance, in this hypothetical world we've automated all sorts of manufacturing, transportation and maintenance jobs, but there's still lots of labor intensive child rearing, education, nursing for elderly, that isn't as efficiently automated.

I disagree with 1 and so forgot it. You are correct on that.

That said all of my points stand. In a frontier society with plenty of productive work to keep men busy, and few women, it sucks. Does not matter that the workload is overwhelmingly suitable for men, the imbalance itself creates social issues. In a reverse setting as you suggest where the work is overwhelmingly non-male and society is bred to match, it will still suck.

The underlying problem is that there is more to life than work. Creating a perfect work setup where everyone has job satisfaction does not create social satisfaction. I left my dream job as a zip line operator to now shitpost from a desk because I wanted more in life than living going to work. In your society where many women have fulfilling jobs but poor companionship/family prospects, that will not equal a fulfulling life in general.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

The ultimate question is which would be the happier society, a world of men without women or a world of women without men?

I mean, I once thought I knew the answer to this, but considering the amount of women who's sole motivation in life is the attention they receive from men, I really don't know anymore.

S'ok, the fact that this was seriously brought up by you originally, an armchair feminist, just shows how fucking dangerous the militant third wave feminist psychopaths really are. Just imagine the things that go on in their heads.

You may have even red pilled Lend. Maybe half a red pill.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
this includes you. just incase you didn't realize.

• 2Like
  • 2Jew

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Seriously, mist, sexbots and baby making machines, but mostly sexbots, change the entire equation. There is literally nothing we need other than that. Society was built around the exploitation of that fact. Men dont need to be productive at all if you take away that prize of woman and family. And lol at being unhappy being unproductive. I think I would do just fine with living wage and smoking weed watching VR and maybe dabbling in a little "art".

• 2Jew
  • 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm saying that, for instance, if you could raise the population's overall happiness and satisfaction in life, by temporarily shifting the gender ratio to suit the available demand for that needs doing, would it be an ethical thing to do?

And you still haven't answer the question yet Himmler. Would you also apply this to race?

• 2Jew
  • 2Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Umm you are retarded. Anucleating an egg and inserting somatic DNA is the most rudimentary way to clone.

Creating artificial eggs is doable. Just right proteins at the correct concentrations

• 2Jew
  • 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Artificial wombs will be a complete game changer. That's one of those techs that you can't really even make educated guesses about what stable form asserts itself after the war over it ends.

Think the washing machine liberated women?

Sci-fi handwaves that. It's always kinda annoying. That tech will create a DEEP social shift.

I think it will homogenize the genders, personally. But I'm biased. That starts the process of gender being another physical attribute like skin tone or blood type. Important, but in no way definitional.

Basically it will create a society of trannies.
I feel like artificial wombs will come around the same time as gene therapy and will possibly be totally eclipsed by it.

• 2Jew

iannis

Musty Nester

Well, if those are your two options the women would be happier. Both would be miserable societies by our standards though.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like artificial wombs will come around the same time as gene therapy and will possibly be totally eclipsed by it.

As long as sexbots are in there somewhere.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Well, if those are your two options the women would be happier. Both would be miserable societies by our standards though.
Which is why I'm not talking about the elimination of any gender. I'm talking about tweaking the ratio to suit the demand for certain types of work.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And you still haven't answer the question yet Himmler. Would you also apply this to race?

I too want to hear your answer to this question Mist. I am waiting in anticipation here.

220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1969-054-16%2C_Reinhard_Heydrich.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Jew
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.