The Stock Trading and Shitposting thread.

ExGladius

Potato del Grande
I think most people don't care that much about what people with 30 posts say on 'faith'. If you want to legitimately contribute to the community on assertion you have to put in your dues, which includes some level of consistent posting as a known fed quantity.
Fair, and thanks. I get it. But, they have to get over it. I can recognize value quickly...they can learn to do so as well, or lose out. Why should I care?

ExGladius

Potato del Grande
Hey Araysar, can we rename this thread to the Trading and Tea Parties thread? Maybe that will satisfy.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Hey Araysar, can we rename this thread to the Trading and Tea Parties thread? Maybe that will satisfy.

We could... 🤔

What are your thoughts on telling them to fuck off instead? Seems like less work imo

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ExGladius

Potato del Grande
We could... 🤔

What are your thoughts on telling them to fuck off instead? Seems like less work imo
I have no idea what amount of trouble it would be, or even if possible, but I think it would be hilarious and appropriate at this point. For awhile, anyway. Change it back in a week.

Only if you think it worth your effort. But yeah, I'd enjoy it!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I have no idea what amount of trouble it would be, or even if possible, but I think it would be hilarious and appropriate at this point. For awhile, anyway. Change it back in a week.

Eh, I dont have the permissions for it anyways and the mods will never do it

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Hope everyone is having fun

• 1Like

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
Great day for the believers!

1000001364.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It wasnt a win because it lost about same amount since you recommended it on Thursday.

If people bought when you told them, they would be just now breaking even.

Wrong. Learn to read stock charts.

I can eat a peach for hours

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar how’d you do today? Seems like it was a good day for the markets.

My P&L says $7920 but I think its off by a bunch, will know tomorrow when data gets auto pulled into my reporting software

1714177876466.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Tendies
Reactions: 1 users